“The best way to explore the Maldives”
Review of Azalea Cruise

Azalea Cruise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Make Azalea cruise your home on your voyage into paradise. Indulge yourself into a truly unique experience from Maldives luxury accommodation to world class cuisine here on Azalea Cruise and let us make your holiday truly remarkable. Enjoy the best of Maldivian hospitality through and through as you float in the Maldivian crystal clear turquoise waters. Let us welcome you onboard Azalea Cruise as you take a momentous journey of discovery like no other.
Reviewed 8 April 2017

I really recommend the yacht Azalea. Luxurious environment of the yacht, freedom of movement, safety, professionalism and friendliness of staff, diving courses, delicious meal and organized hunt for the prime lifetime experiences. A Day by day reinforcement of incredible feelings being in paradise.

6  Thank ZuzanaS370

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Truly luxury and yet affordable adventure. Highly recommended. Chef is unbelievable skilled for small kitchen they have on board.

1  Thank Julian H
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I travelled the world up and down. This definitely is one of the highlights. Azalea cruise is something so exceptional, that I found it difficult to believe it at first. Its not just the luxury - obviously its there and its perfect- it was also the service, the crew with thousand smiles everyday, the wonderfull diving experiences, the route they planned for us, the delicious food we had every day and that never repeated, mothwatering original cocktails, the proffesionality they handled the PADI course with... I can go on and on. Everyone out of our group said it was their best holiday ever. That says something, right? Just go for it, people, dont think twice. We only live once, and we will only regret things we didn't do in life, not those that we did!!

2  Thank Dorota R
Reviewed 15 March 2017

If you want to explore Maldives and not to get bored this is the best way. I was on Azalea for the second time and this year it was even better. The Great Boat, the great team, beautiful Maldives!!!
We spent on the boat one week full of fun, joy and adventures. Every day we moved to a new atoll exploring different riffs, beaches and islands. Everyone could find the most attractive things for himself to do such as snorkeling, diving, sun bathing, jet skiing, fishing, etc.
This year I tried diving for the first time in my life, never thought I would do it. Instructors are real professionals, made me to feel comfortable and safe. It was awesome experience, I will never forget it!
The boat is perfect for a group of 10-16 people, very comfortable, beautiful and clean, filled with all necessary features and even more. The best on Maldives! The staff is great, very professional, always pleasant and helpful. The food was delicious, very tasty and varied, with new menu on every day.
We really spent a great time and definitely would like to come back!
Highly recommended to everyone who prefer luxury and comfortable but active holiday!

3  Thank oksdv
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 March 2017

I highly recommend Azalea as your diving destination in Maldives. In my opinion the best yacht! Very friendly crew, excellent food (top restaurant quality), plenty of drink options to choose from, highly furnished lounge area with dry cabinets and charging area for cameras, free WiFi and access to computer. Great rooms, very clean. Amazing diving places and professional crew. For sure I will come back !!

2  Thank Aaaagatha