See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

So me and my friend checked in to this hotel last 14 July 2018, supposed to be for 2 nights but we were disappointed that what they gave us was totally different from the photos on their website and booking.com. After we saw the room, instead of complaining we just decided to stay for a night and the next day we will check out and transfer to Hulhumale. Since we were out the whole day, when we came at night around 9:30 pm and upon entering, the room smells really bad. Immediately we called the reception and request for a room transfer. Jewel the front office staff, the one who answered us said that he will send someone, we’ve waited...again another call he said the same thing he will send someone, for 2x follow up, no one came so we headed down to the reception. There he was checking in some guests and only then he said no more room available. I didn’t see him empathizing or concerned at all. Instead of assisting us or offer other alternative he called his colleague Gina, to attend to us. We’re thankful she came and assisted us even though she was off duty and transfer us to a standard room, single bed at least the room is not smelly, we agreed just for us to sleep for a night. Thank you Gina for your assistance.

Seriously the room is not up to standard, the bed sheet looks unclean already dirty white. The bathroom is old, saw stains from the tiles, I think the bad smell is coming from the old carpet and the small chair have holes. Over all it was a disaster. We didn’t take shower because we don’t want to use the bathroom. Please renovate your rooms and also don’t deceive the travelers with nice photos on your website. Although you had given a promotional rate it should not compromise the quality of your room (like cheap rate poor room). Had a worst experience ever and definitely will not recommend this to my friends and colleagues. However, you could change this by upgrading the quality of your room and give a better and friendly service to other guest who will stay in your hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2018

A smiling doorman, a welcome drink and a cheery welcome at check in was my first introduction to the place. Not bad. That was followed by a quick and early check in, luggage storage, a map and directions to the things I needed to find. Excellent so far. Over the course of my stay, this was how I was treated especially by Fredilyn at the front desk. Exceptional stay except for one thing. Half board meant I received dinner, so I went at 7 pm, ordered my Seafood Pasta dinner and waited and waited and waited some more. Saleema, the manager got her dinner 30 minutes after I ordered, brought to her adjoining office. (She knows the cook). My dinner arrived 55 minutes after I ordered. Unacceptable wait, but the pasta was very good. So too the breakfast buffet the next day (I didn't have to wait...). Local delicacies served for breakfast, not traditional Western breakfast fare, but still delicious and quite filling.. The room was simple and satisfying. Had everything I would need including a mini bar.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 May 2018

We stayed here just for one night after a long day travelling, check in was quick. Room size was average compared to hotels in Male'. Wake up call given on time, taxi arranged on time, quick in room dining service. Only thing that needs improvement is the cleanliness of this place. Bed linens, bathroom wall tiles (really needs to be cleaned). Bellboy was very helpful!

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 22 April 2018

A slow slow slow check in although it was late at night at several personnel where standing in the reception. We asked how to get to the local ferry to one of the small islands early the next morning. The manager was helpful and we thought we were in good hands. Until we were on the boat ... we had been cheated. Instead of paying 3.5 $ each, we were charged 50 $ each. He had arranged for us to go on a speedboat instead of local ferry.
We had booked a deluxe room, because we were three persons. The room was very very small, not good for three persons, smelled disgusting and the aircon did not work properly. Breakfast was poor!
The staff almost did not understand or spoke English.
For this hotel the price were too high and the service not existing.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

......Very poor reception service we got from Indian receptionist.. I don't remember the name... He is very rude guy And he don't know how to deal with customer. He should work in India street food corners, not in Maldives. Because maldivian people's are nice people.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple