“Serve in 5 mins”

Fiske Steakhouse AU2
Ranked #2,279 of 4,726 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

All the dishes that we ordered was good but not great. But 1 thing excellent, all 5 food that we ordered can be served in 5 mins even the crowd is full house

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I went there with my family last week for dinner..made a reservation and ordered early. (the place is always crowded, so it's highly recommended to make a reservation especially if you decide to bring a large crowd). We ordered the asam pedas set as usual. The portion is sufficient for one person and the price is also cheap (RM12 for a whole set, drink is included). I don't think anyone should expect more from this eatery (especially for the western food) as it is like any other restaurant. I can't say anything about the western food since i've never try it before but my mum seemed to like it (It's cheap too!)

The ambience is nice, the service is AMAZING. I've been to much more expensive and classy restaurant but the waitress/waitresses seemed to be lacking of training (hardly smiling, don't even know what to suggest in the menu, looked kinda lost sometimes).

So guys, give it a go.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I actually live near to this place but never been here. Maybe because from the road, this place looks normal (usual view from the road - just saw people having their meals). On last Sunday, decided to have beef steak for lunch & so; my 2 son & I dropped here. I ordered mix grill & cafe latte for myself, roasted chicken, spaghetti creamy & chocolate ice blended for my 2 son. The foods' portions were very big but they tasted so good, we finished them ALL (;-). Saw a lady next to our table ordered a waffle so I ordered too.. Hmm.. I LOVE the waffle!! It was soft, even though crunchy from outside, with the not very sweet chocolate sauce & ice-cream, banana & nuts & chocolate chip, it was heavenly.. Will come back soon..

1  Thank AQILAIRUN
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Food not as good as before..once in a while if you looking for affordable western dinner to bring the whole family,.this is the place. Minus points are jam packed with.people and small parking place.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Had asam pedas today. It was too spicy. Salad -salty mix of roasted potatoes, carrots, and cauliflower and a heapful of coleslaw on top? I won't come back.

1  Thank Iskandarsyahismail