“Coffee is good, desserts are slightly above average”

Caffe Crema Coffee & Tea
Ranked #42 of 194 Coffee & Tea in Kuala Lumpur
Price range: USD 1 - USD 3
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Tucked in the back of the courtyard of Pkaza MK, next to salon 76 and on the same row of Subway is this small cafe that I frequent almost weekly. It is the best cafe in the neighbourhood in my opinion, in terms of coffee.

Its desserts look better than they tasted as far as my taste’s concerned. Not bad yet not what I could die for.

I like the ambiance and the service and the fact that I could enjoy a nice cup of freshly brewed coffee by myself.

Good enough.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

I usually get a coffee from
here when having my haircut done. You can order and they deliver you next door.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Love this place! Great little buzz, have never had bad coffee here. They serve one of the best salted caramel cakes. Service is always nice and friendly. Live introducing friends to this place as you can never just go once!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 21 March 2017

As i am not a coffee lover, I always order their mocha and I like it. They do sell cakes but only limited choices.

The coffee portion is very small for its price.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 21 January 2017

Great coffee and cookies served by friendly staff. Free wi-fi available so we could catch up with emails and book an Uber.

Date of visit: January 2017