See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Very affordable, had all working facilities. Close to a lot of restaurants and ATMs. Needed a cheap place to stay after our late arrival flight, caught an uber from the airport took about 40minutes to get there which cost around 70-80 ringgit.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 December 2016

Friendly reception, fast check in. Simple and value for money hotel. Rooms are clean and well maintained. Decent mamak restaurant next to hotel and other eateries are within walking distance. Ample parking lots available for guest. Very close to TBS. Located slightly inside and quite difficult to locate, GPS would be handy.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2016

We stayed a night on business as this hotel is located in Sg Besi and not that far out from KL. It met our needs, the deluxe room is quite spacious, clean and modern. Despite facing the street, the noise from outside was tolerable and we had a good night sleep. In the vicinity, there are many mamak stalls and food places so you can just pop down for a meal whenever you feel like one.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2016

the hotel is almost halfway between airport and city. it is difficult to find the hotel as it is new and little inside from highway. the hotel is in the midst of a huge shopping complex. KFC, Dominos are all nearby. there are local eateries also just below. walking distance from train station.
the room is decent, but the bathroom door is matted glass, which is not a very pleasant thing. you have to pay RM 100 as security while check in.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Gopinath T
Reviewed 11 April 2016

Stayed at their Superior Double Room (No Window) from 30/9/2015 - 6/10/2015 during the Malaysian Open ATP Tennis 2015 held at Bukit Jalil Indoor Stadium. Close to LRT Sg. Besi (about 10-15 minutes walk). Many choices of restaurants/eatries nearby. There are a few self-service laundry shops nearby too.

Check-in and check-out was ok although check-in took a little bit longer than expected.

By room was not made up daily during my stay; they only clear the rubbish bin. I didn't really mind 'cos I kept the room tidy myself :)... there were a few occasions when I could smell cigarette smoke when I was trying to sleep in the middle of the night which was a turn-off since I am a non-smoker.

Apart from that I didn't face any major issues. Staff were okay - they tried to be friendly and helped with questions when asked.

The only reason I stayed here was because it was close to Bukit Jalil Stadium. The hotel was ok but not memorable... so for Malaysian Open ATP Tennis 2016 I'd probably stay at another hotel.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo