See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed at Hote123 in KL for around 6 nights. Don't be fooled by the lobby decor because the rooms are very disappointing and dated! The staff are friendly but the 'hotel' is next door to a club that is open until 5am, the windows are very thin not forgetting the flashing neon lights that keep you up. The air conditioning is poor and you have to wait half an hour for the room to cool down. It is quite far from the centre so you have to get at least 2 trains to the city. The main thing that put us off, as I mentioned, was the look of the rooms. It is extremely dated, extremely ugly and the TV channel options are even worse (only two channels in English).

The only decent thing was the bed. Very overpriced!

Stayed: October 2016
9  Thank Andrew P
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Very nice, very comfortable for family. Room were large enough for us plus 3 kids and affordable price. I can talk with my mom in Indonesia using what's app application coz the wifi has strong signal. The staff also friendly and helpful. Thanks

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Hote123, Front Office Manager at Hote123, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2016

Dear yoneva Thank You very much for choosing our hotel.. we would love to welcome you again..

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Hotel location is very convenient to get around.nice and clean upgraded room,thanks to muzammil :). hotel staff are so great, always giving in to our request..esp our wifi connection..and nth time request for grab/uber taxi.we'll surely be back..again thanks for taking care of us...good job pinay staff and bangladesh.....hope to see you all again next year! carmelita and camille

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Carmelita M

dear carmelita thank you so much for appreciate us .. hope to see u again

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

A simple and nice hotel. Just came there for a few hours of rest. Because traveling far from Kedah. Came down to visit friends birthday party. This hotel is corner lot. They have a small side where you can sit outside and have some good time talking. Beside there is a "Mamak Stall" . Not bad but food was good. Busy and heavy road. Just gotta be careful while crossing.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Shri97

Dear Sri thanks for choosing us... we hope to welcome u again..

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Upon reaching the hotel lobby we were greeted by the friendly counter staff. Checking in was hassle-free, we got into our rooms less than 5 minutes. The staff even helped my mum's request on booking a taxi to town, it was cheaper than flagging local taxis out the street, the staff told me he used an app called "GrabTaxi" for the booking, which was popular and in trend for the locals. You could try booking your own or you can get the counter staff to help you book to where you want to go. You can sit in the lobby while waiting for the taxi to come, instead of standing outside under the hot sun.

It is near to a train station, and also near to a big shopping mall (Berjaya Times Square -- 10 minutes by taxi). There is a 24 hours curry house (which also sells roti prata and drinks) just beside the hotel downstairs. There is also local foods (chendol and rice noodle roll "chee cheong fun") right at the road side downstairs on afternoons till evenings, experiencing asia at its best. There is also a night club "East Club" right opposite the hotel but I did not visit it. Walk further down the street you could find more local foods.

What I liked the best is the price you paid for the rooms. I have been to this hotel for 5 times over 3 years. It just get better and better. I believe they just recently went on a renovation / re-painting of the hotel rooms and lobby. It all looks great. Also, sometimes they give you free upgrade or special promotions which really makes my day even though all I want is just a room to sleep. There is hot water provided for bath, just adjust the tap on your own to get hot water. Free Wi-Fi available and the speed is fairly well.

Walls might not be sound proof but generally not much problems, I still slept well. As I visit Kuala Lumpur often, I will always go back to Hote123. For it's good location and reasonable pricing. There is a small fridge with drinks available for sale at the lobby, or you can always buy your own drinks and food back to your room. Room is very clean, towels changed daily, toilet papers replenished when low.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Kei M

Dear kaem thanks for choosing us.. your comments and appreciation means a lot to us .... we hope to welcome u again..