4,579 results
All reviews tonka bean pedestrian bridge pillow menu twin towers infinity pool covered walkway bukit bintang club room convention center welcome drink walking distance excellent location pavilion mall strategic location business trip star hotel breakfast buffet
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We booked a Deluxe King room for 3 nights. Was given a room facing the pool and boy did our child love it so much!

The last time i came here was around 6-7years ago. This stay was a pleasant as my last one. Staffs were so nice. My friend had a baker deliver her cupcakes to me in the hotel on our first day here but since my toddler is an avid fan of "prank calls", we disconnected our hotel phonelines in the room. As she was napping in the room while i was alone taking care of her, there was no way for me to get down to the lobby to collect my cupcakes so i did asked the baker to just drop it at the front desk and i will collect it later when my daughter is up.

To my suprise, the manager and another staff hand delivered my cupcakes to my room and said that they tried calling but no answer (because i disconnected the phone line). I honestly didnt expect them to send it up to me but that was a pleasant suprise and a nice gesture. So, GOOD JOB and THANK YOU for the great service.

Staffs in general is the reason why we would be back here. My family would be greated every morning by the housekeeping kakak. It makes us feel we are at home.

Room tip: Choose a Deluxe room if possible. MUCH bigger than their Queen Size (superior) room.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AngelaEe88
Andreas K, General Manager at Impiana KLCC Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Angela

Warm Greetings from Impiana KLCC

Thank you ever so much for your kind review and we are very pleased to hear that after many years you choose us again as your place to stay in KL and that the team went the extra mile to make your stay even better. They are dedicated to their jobs and they will be well honored to hear they are the main reason you choose us again.

Thank you again for choosing us at your preferred choice in KL and we are all looking forward to welcome you and your family here again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

For the price, what you’re basically paying for is location. This place is run down and in serious need of a refurbish. Cabinets won’t close, furnishings are coming apart, and housekeeping needs improving. Dirty bathrobes are taken away and not replenished till asked, which is an almost daily occurrence. The front desk guys are welcoming and amiable but that’s about it.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank chrisngpg

Dear Chris

Warm Greetings from Impiana KLCC

Thank you for your review here on Tripadvisor and I am sorry to hear that some aspects of your stay were not to your satisfaction. We are striving hard to deliver only our highest service levels at every time and making our guests stay an utmost comfortable one. As mentioned, we are on the way to renovate our main tower rooms soon and this goes hand in and with several public areas. I am sorry you experienced some shortcomings on your current stay and as well I will discuss with our Housekeeping department to improve our service in regards of the bathrobes.

Thank you for staying with us and I sure hope you will give us another chance in the future and we are able to welcome you to an upgraded product soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The building and the furniture looks old, but the room is very clean and spacious, the staff is very friendly. And the best part is the location is very strategic, only this hotel has direct access to the bridge between from Pavilion mall to Suria KLCC/Twin Towers/Aquaria KLCC

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Anindita R

Dear Guest

Warm Greetings from Impiana KLCC

Thank you for sharing your recent trip experience with your fellow travelers and we are all extremely happy to hear you had a great stay with us. Our location is definitely hard to beat and we are working hard to keep up our high service and cleanliness levels at all times. As mentioned in other replies, we are on the way to upgrade our room product soon and as well several public areas and the work will commence soon.

Thank you for choosing us as your place to stay in KL and we are all looking forward to welcome you back with us in the near future.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Happiest stay for this visit to Impiana,Impiana never fails to impress me whenever me and my family visits.It was a hectic day arrived early and was helped by Receptionist Ravin very helpful and friendly.He assisted me to the club lounge and was listening to all my stories,recommend me a good foods to eat and helped me with my luggage,Went back to the lobby and brought my husband to the club lounge,and gave us a late check out until 2pm which is very helpful.Tonka bean breakfast is my favourite with excellent staff even though my breakfast is at the lounge.the only thing that was a little problem was the wifi connection ,other than this everything was wonderful.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sasha162018

Dear Sasha

Thank you for your WOW review here on Tripadvisor and we are even more pleased to hear your kind words from a returning customer which is certainly a high praise. Especially I am thrilled to hear, that Ravin was very helpful and could assist you with many details and offered great advise. I will most certainly pass these feedback on to him by myself.

Again thank you for being a great loyal return guest and I hope to meet up in person on your next trip to KL and we are all looking forward to welcome you back soon for another wonderful stay.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Very good location, very central, walking distance from Petronas towers, main shopping malls and Bukit Bintang area. Overall the hotel is good quality for the price, very clean and quiet rooms. However, the staff could be better trained to be more friendly. Also, long waiting time at check-in (more than 20 min). Very nice view from the roof top pool and the bar at the 15th floor!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank machaB8789

Dear Guest

Warm Greetings from Impiana KLCC

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback from your recent stay here on Tripadvisor and we are very happy to hear you had a good stay with us at an excellent location and value for money. I noted your comments on our check in time time and will most certainly revisit our current procedures in place. However I hope on your understanding that at times when the Hotel is fully booked, we do experience small delays due to the high demand.

Thank you for choosing us as your Hotel and location in KL and we sure hope we are able to welcome you again in the neat future for another good stay.