“Great selection of cuts of steaks”

TTDI Meat Point Steakhouse
Ranked #468 of 4,894 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is located in TTDI, near One Utama Shopping Centre side. Parking is not easy but possibly manageable to find one after driving around a few times.

If steaks are your thing, this place is great. Not cheap but well cooked to your liking. Tender and juicy. The grilled chicken is also full if flavour if red meats aren’t right for you.

Service is great. Seating arrangements are good. Spacious enough from each table. You can sit outside if you are a smoker.

Non-steak meals are cheap and worth trying too.

Just don’t go for pasta dishes here. They can’t do Italian justice.

Hack, this is a steakhouse.

1  Thank noisyminor

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

The beauty of this place is that you can select your steak or salmon from their fridges before they prepare it for you.
After selecting a grain fed ribeye I asked it to be prepared medium-rare. The preparation was spot on and delicious.
If you are looking for a great steakhouse, don’t miss this one!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I had such high expectations as my sister highly recommended it. Whilst the steak was cooked to perfection, there was the hard unchewable part to the meat. So not the whole steak can be eaten. The side dishes were just ok. The onion ring was the average supermarket stuff, and the mashed potatoes left a lot to be desired. The steamed vegetables were also nothing to shout about.
In short, it was an ok experience, but not something that I would care to repeat.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

It takes a huge amount of effort for me write up a review, but this was well worth the time. This was my first visit to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia coming all the way from England. I, like most travellers, was anxious about the food. When it comes to steak, England has numerous high quality steakhouses, and i myself am quite a critique. Hence this restaurant had a high expectation to live up to. It most certainly did not disappoint.

There was a wide range of food available to pick from on the menu, with top quality cuts of meat on par with my local English steakhouse back at home. I ordered a sirloin steak myself with my friends trying other cuts as well as sides. My steak was perfectly cooked, slightly pink in the middle just as i like it, and it literally melted in my mouth. I couldnt pick any fault with the food and neither could my friends who are all fussy eaters. The staff were extremely polite and helpful, including the boss who was also present, making sure we were well looked after. The decor was very aesthetically pleasing, which always helps with the dining experience.

Overall, the whole trip to the Meat Point was well worth it. In fact, i have been recommending it ever since. Credit must be given to the staff involved and i hope they continue the good work. It is a MUST VISIT and i definitely look forward to eating from there again if i was to visit KL in the future.

1  Thank Nadeem P
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I travelled to Malaysia with not so great expectations with regards to the food, whilst in Kuala Lumpur, I was treated to a lovely meal by a friend who recommended the steak. Usually I'm skeptical about steak which isn't cooked by a South American Chef. I was politely surprised by the food and the service was amazing. The person who took care of us (I suspect this was the owner) was such a lovely host, it felt as if I was at his home as a guest. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Mohammad A