USD 89
USD 83
USD 104
USD 88
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 107/night.

USD 89
USD 86
  • Restaurant
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 234
USD 208
Mandarin Oriental
4,709 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesentral stationklia expressle meridienbusiness triprain showerexcellent hotelconvenient locationpublic transportshopping mallbuffet breakfastbukit bintangpetronas towersairportzetavascogym
Reviewed 26 March 2017

I decided to try Hilton Kuala Lumpur due to 2 reasons: the convenience of KL Sentral Station and a five star hotel expectations. However I was underwhelmed with the overall experience with the hotel. I would have expected a 5 star service and facilities from brands like Hilton but I ended up disappointed .

The amenities in the room were the biggest disappointments. They gave the bare minimum and they did not even provide tooth brush. I had to ask them (they won't even give new shower gels until you finish the whole small bottle). No flowers, no welcome fruits, no morning newspapers as you would expect in five star establishments.

If you are used to Westin standards beds then you will be hugely disappointed at KL Hilton. Overall the room feels dated although the layout and size is great. Service is so so.

The staff was also not up to the mark. They were are less than enthusiastic. The ones at breakfast staton never bother to ask to refill your coffee or clear your table and some of the housekeeping staff don't even bother to greet you in corridors. The front office were ok but overall I think the are not up to the hotel's five star reputation.

Will I come and stay here again? Probably not. The proximity to KL Sentral is a plus but its over rated. You can easily take a taxi or Uber/Grab Car to go to Sentral from other hotels nearby these days. Decent restaurants and shopping are around KLCC and not around Sentral so best is to stay around the area.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, Hotel Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay experience.

We always appreciate hearing from our guests and we are sorry to learn that you did not find our facilities and services to your liking.

For the benefits of the readers of this forum, I would like to take the opportunity to clarify that as part of our commitment to the sustainability of our environment, basic bath amenities are provided in all guestrooms. Additional amenities such as dental kit, shaving kit and grooming kit are available on complimentary upon request only. This can be arranged whilst on property or prior to arrival by contacting our dedicated Customer Experience team.

We encourage the readers of this forum to review the 2000+ reviews of Hilton Kuala Lumpur to form a balanced opinion of this hotel.

Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Hilton Sentral, like many other hotels are good and reliable. What made this property great was the hospitality and warmth of the staff. Stayed for two nights and on both, nothing could be faulted. I'd like to also take time to recognize the efforts put in by Azman of the Executive Lounge. He was personable and took time to acknowledge all his guests at the Lounge. Leaders like him don't come easy or often. Coupled alongside the great location, easy access to shops, this is a property that is truly remarkable.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, Hotel Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased that you enjoyed our hospitality. We truly appreciate hearing from our valued guests and thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful Hilton Kuala Lumpur experience with fellow travellers.

I thank you also for your commendation of Azman from our Executive Lounge Team and have passed on your message of thanks to him. It is always a pleasure to learn when a member of our team has made a difference to a guest's stay experience.

My team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and thank you for choosing Hilton Hotels & Resorts.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Overall satisfying experience, probably didn't get the level of upgrade I should have gotten given my status. service around the pool was non existent on this stay, usually very good. Service in the Exec Lounge was great though and you would expect that. I stay again as these levels of service can change from stay to stay I've noticed. Would recommend this place.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.

We truly appreciate hearing from our valued guests and thank you for taking the time to share your Hilton Kuala Lumpur experience with fellow travellers.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

It couldn't be easier to arrive at the Hilton KL on the KLIA Express train from the airport. Once you arrive your are greeted with an impressive lobby and friendly staff. Check in was a breeze.

In the rooms they are very comfortable and clean with great views. Room service was fast, and it felt spacious and at home.

The gym facilities were excellent and lunch by the pool was perfect.

I'd recommend the Hilton KL for business or pleasure.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Expect first-class service and beautiful accommodations here. The lobby and common areas are lovely. There are many restaurants, all of which are attractive and accommodating; you can even do take away. The breakfast and lunch buffets are overwhelming--there are so many choices. The staff provide top-flight service with a smile. The hotel itself is centrally located across from the train station with the KLIA express train to the airport. The sleeping rooms are fabulous--comfortable, clean, well decorated with a spa-like bathroom. The hotel provides robes and slippers. The fitness center is very nice, as is the outdoor pool, and spa.