3,732 results
All reviewsrooftop poolmai barurban roomnook restaurantw hotelwxyz bartrain stationfree mini bartransportation hubspg membershopping mallairport expressconvenient locationlittle indiale meridieneasy accessmodern design
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

This is a modern hotel with high quality fittings and a 4 star rating.
We arrived in our room to discover that a smoker had previously occupied it, and during their stay had puffed through a great many smokes. The stench was immediately obvious, and it's a mystery that the staff had not noticed given the no-smoking policy throughout the hotel.
On the top floor around the swimming pool there are no-smoking signs and ashtrays, so clearly some consistency is required.
We were moved to a room on another floor but discovered that the security settings on our e-key mean that we can't visit our daughter who was next door to our original room.
Meanwhile the plumbing is occasionally extremely noisy.
Ok, first world problems but how many stars does a hotel get and for what?

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
aloftkls3758, General Manager at Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2016

Hello schnaxxl,

Thanks for leaving us a review.

I was sorry to learn about the challenges you faced please could you share me with more details at: gregory.gubiani@alofthotels.com, so I can follow up with my teams.

Really appreciate your feedback and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

First stay here and I will be back. The hotel itself is pretty good, with the stand out feature being the roof bar and swimming pool.

Rooms okay and the breakfast buffet reasonable, if somewhat unmemorable.

However where this hotel shines is its location. I used to stay at the Westin in KL, however it was always a bit of a pain to get to. This hotels location at KL Sentraal means I can get from the airport to hotel and checked in under an hour.

Price was reasonable. While not in the same league as the Westin or the Shangri-la, as an overnight hotel while I am on business it's good enough.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Hello Joma71,

Location location location!

We are pleased that your 1st visit with us was up to your expectation. Thank you for sharing it with the other travelers, do come back again and stay longer next time.

Live.Life.Aloft,

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

Overall, staffs still needed more training. A few things not really works as it supposed to be.

Room - noisy air conditioning needed to be fix.

Bed - not very comfortable like others 4* that I have been stayed at.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Hello Celab99,

Thank you for staying in Aloft KL Sentral during your business trip.

I am sorry to read that we did not meet your expectations during your stay.

Feedback is always welcomed please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at gregory.gubiani@alofthotels.com, may I be of any assistance.

Reviewed 30 January 2016

3rd time I'm staying here and the experience thus far has been ideal. Located just above the KL Sentral where you have access to KTM, LRT, monorail and KLIA express, you can't get any more convenient than this.

Room was as expected clean and spacious, and I especially love the layout of the bathroom.

Major drawback of this hotel is the poor sound proofing. The doors are thin and you can hear the doors opening and closing even with your own room door closed. Can be quite bothersome if you intend to sleep in a bit later.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Hello Akazee_10,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Aloft KL Sentral and found us consistent with our hospitality and services.

Thank you for sharing on the soundproof room and please may I kindly ask you to reach out to me at: Gregory.gubiani@alofthotels.com so I can check on the room you stayed in?

I hope this didn’t deter you from visiting us again.

Live.Life.Aloft,

Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

Aloft is a lovely property centrally located in Kuala Lumpur. It is well connected with Bus station which is below the hotel in the basement and you can easily travel to any part of city including direct bus to airport and genting island. Hotel is also well connected with Metro station which has a direct connection from the 1st floor of the hotel. Usually it takes any where between 60-70 mins to reach airport by road but Rapid metro line takes you to airport is 35 mins. Rooms have modern designs and lovely swimming pool on the top floor. Overall value for money hotel

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Hello Sharad K

Really appreciate your kind comments. A pleasure to read you enjoyed our location and indeed in the middle of KL transportation hub. We are a modern and quite unique property and I am glad you were able to experience us.

We look forward to welcome you back again in the near future.