All reviews shopping mall lrt station nice hotel room design overhead bridge sliding door business trip hotel is located nice stay public transport early check cheras floor link taxi klia indian
Reviewed 4 August 2017

This hotel was booked for us by the organizer of our meeting. Our grouped arrived at the hotel at 11 PM, very tired and disappointingly received by a very rude receptionist name Natasha who didn't want to spend extra effort to find our name and just ask another friend to do it in an improper manner. Aside from that incident, the hotel itself is quite good, the breakfast vary, and the room is spacious.

Room Tip: There are rooms with a view to the twin tower
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Indah W
Vivatel_KL, General Manager at Vivatel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Indah W,

Greetings from Vivatel KL!

I am glad that you have enjoyed the food and the spacious room during your recent stay.

I will definitely look into improving our Front Office service and very much appreciate on your constructive feedback. Allow me to apologize on behalf of Natasha, I sincerely hope that you would not allow the distance shortfalls to ruin your overall impression of the hotel.

Once again, thank you and I hope it is not the last time that we have the honor to welcome you to the hotel. We certainly look forward to greeting you again.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

A comfortable well-appointed room with all the required facilities - friendly staff. Clean and air-conditioned, non-smoking with free Wi-Fi. The room decor had a timber theme including the large print above the bed. Funky reception area.Close to freeways but was handy to meeting location hence the choice- not easy walking so requires taxi, uber etc. Good local restaurant just across the road.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Vivatel_KL, General Manager at Vivatel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Andrew A,

Warm greetings from Vivatel Kuala Lumpur!

We are glad to hear that you had an overall positive stay and appreciate your compliments about our services and surrounding facilities.
Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Location wise it is situated about 15 minutes drive from the city center in good traffic. I will not say it is very convenient for tourist. This is hotel is linked to a shopping mall but the mall is not a very busy one. It sells mostly furniture and households stuffs. The room is very basic and average in size. The bed is very hard and I find the pillow not so comfortable. The bathroom is average in size but it is quite clean. Overall, a very basic hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Vivatel_KL, General Manager at Vivatel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear shgxt,

Greetings from Vivatel Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent stay. We are very glad to be able to host you and I am pleased that you appreciate the cleanliness of the bathroom.
I have duly noted on your feedback and had disseminated your comments to our team for improvement.

I would like to share with you that we do provide shuttle service around city center upon request for the convenience of our guests. The adjourning mall to our hotel offers fine selection of home furniture and F&B dining. However, if you would like to explore more variety of shops it is just 5 mins away from our hotel to Sunway Velocity Mall.

Please accept my sincere apologies on any shortcoming and we look forward to your return for a much more enjoyable stay, the next time.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

This hotel is in european style. Rooms are spacious. Great thing is there is mall connceted to hotel. Bathrooms were awesome. Honest hotel. I forgot my cameramin room. After checkout the waiter has given me camera fast. As i was leaving hotel

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank chinmay d

Dear chinmay d,

We thank you for your recent stay at Vivatel Kuala Lumpur. It was a pleasure to serve you and we are extremely delighted to hear that you had an overall positive stay and appreciate your compliments from our dedicated staff that rendered exceptional service standards to the convenient of our hotel location which provides you direct access to the shopping mall.

Customer satisfaction is our goal! It is through feedback such as yours that we strive at offering better service and experience to our guests.

Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us. We look forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

We spent most of our time outdoors during Malaysia visit and had hit the hotel only during nights. The rooms were pretty comfortable. However, one thing stands out, though there were many many Indians around, the choice of breakfast for vegetarian were quite limited. Also, did not find the veg/non-veg markers for the dishes - which makes it difficult to sometime understand whether the dish is veg or non-veg.

Overall, a nice place to stay.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank anaven1207
Vivatel_KL, General Manager at Vivatel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Dear anaven1207,

Greetings from Vivatel KL!

First and foremost, on behalf of the management, I would like to thank you for selecting our hotel for your recent stay. It was truly our pleasure. I am delighted to read that you have found our room comfortable
and we thank you for your favorable feedback. If at any time you have a suggestion on how to improve our services, please let us know.

In the meantime, we have been working to enhance the food labels around the buffet counter and monitor closely from time to time.

We certainly look forward to greeting you on this land of smiles soon.