3-Hour Private Street Food Walking Tour in Kuala Lumpur

Book in advance
from
AU$176.19
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Bukit Tabur
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2018

A day tour to Bukit Tabur is an ideal way to sight see some of the countryside near KL as you travel to and from this picturesque destination. We had a thoroughly enjoyable day.

Date of experience: June 2018
3  Thank 65Graham65
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

It has a great view and enjoy hike. It appears the access from Melawati is shorter. Take the safety seriously, proper shoe, insect repellent, walking stick and enough water. I will try other access and sunset view next time.

Date of experience: July 2018
4  Thank Chinh P
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I hike up in the dark to catch the sunrise moments, it took about 2 hours to get the highest point of Tabur Hill East and the views was beautiful.

Date of experience: March 2018
4  Thank betytaneas
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Staying 10km away from this hill, I have been blessed to have a chance to hike every week since 4 years ago. There are 4 to 5 different trails, West, East, Far East, Extreme, Extra. I have been to West, East, and Far East. West trail is the easiest one and since 2 years ago handlers and ropes were placed, safety level has been enhanced a lot. Thinking back to the days when there was no protection at all(how dare we were). Up and down are two different routes. If you are not fit enough, my advice is do not attempt at all. If you have good stamina, give it a try and you won’t regret. After the first summit, some parts could be dangerous. Crawling like rock climbing is very common. I would say to complete the whole West Trail, need about 3 hours. The fastest I did was 1.5 hour but I was running without enjoying the view. If it’s your first time in Bukit Tabur, go to West Trail which is also the most beautiful trail. East Trail is harder and lesser view, a lot climbing on the stone and sometimes it could be jammed due to narrow pathway. A lot mosquito because most of time hiking is in the jungle. To complete the trail might be 3 to 4 hours, the fastest I did was 2 hours. Anyway, the entrance of West Trail and East Trail are from staircase next to Water Station and water pipe respectively.

Date of experience: May 2018
18  Thank LynetteZYT
Reviewed 8 May 2018

This is by far one of the most interesting trail we've hiked. You can go from flat land to a 90 degree rock that you'd have to climb to proceed. The morning view was unimaginable by most and truly a spectale for a place so near the city. Some have gotten injured as they probably underestimated this "hill". Great hike overall!

Date of experience: June 2017