All reviews washer and dryer living room st mary ice maker kl tower powder room full kitchen serviced apartment one bedroom apartment the study great apartment raja chulan monorail walking distance microwave oven bukit bintang swimming pool breakfast is served
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

This is our third visit to E&O and our previous visits have been fantastic experiences. Location is great, breakfast is adequate and fresh, reception and concierge treated us well and quickly resided to requests. The actual apartments have really deteriorated and need some attention..the kitchen benches are stained and marked, the kitchen no longer has enough equipment to serve a family....not many utensils, two cups and two bowls etc, dryer didn’t work which meant washing and laundry was a bit difficult wiht no hanging space or hanging dryers. Towels racks and hooks in the bathroom have broken and not been replaced. The worst part of our experience was room service. Towels were often missing or forgotten and were tatty and old and often not even replaced, we never had tea towels for They serviced our room at different times of the day or late in the afternoon / evening. We walked in one day and they were using our phone. Room service is a big part of why we stay in this sort of accommodation so it did effect our stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Jenny M
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

This is just amazing. Nice cool safe accommodation with a great pool side. In the heart of the city with restaurants and malls close by. Very much relaxed comfy clean rooms. Loved the stay. Nice polite staff members too.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Check in: Check in was fast and they brought my luggage up to my room quickly.
My room: I booked a 2 bedroom apartment which i really liked during my stay. It had a washer and dryer that included directions which made laundry easy. The apartment was nice and even had a terrace to look out from which was great, but there were a few things i wasn’t too happy with: the walls were full of marks, the beds weren’t that comfortable, and there wasn’t much counter space in either of the restrooms. I did have an issue with the a/c unit flipping the breaker when turned on the day before i left but maintenance had it working again in about 1/2 an hour.
Entertainment: There was about 25 channels and the majority were in english. Most notably they had CNN, Bloomberg, BBC, and Fox Sports even though none of them were in HD and some of them didn’t have audio.
Pool: I absolutely love their pool, whirlpool, and outdoor area! Its nice, quiet, and relaxing. The pool was spotless and the entire outdoor area appeared to be well maintained. There were also covered hammocks that were nice. Its a solid 10/10, theres also really nice views of the Petronas Towers during the day and at night.
Wifi: The first code they gave me didn’t work but the second one did, and in my room I was able to get 4.46Mbps download and 4.89Mbps upload which is wasn’t bad. Wifi was available throughout the property but was slow in some areas.
Taxis: Getting a metered taxi in KL can be difficult depending on where you are but the concierge can call you a taxi easily.
Location: Their location really good, it’s close to food and shops, the KLCC is a short cab ride away but is also within walking distance.
Breakfast: If you opt for breakfast its at the “delicious” cafe in the strip center right in front of the hotel. Their breakfast was in fact, delicious. They have a “egg station” where they can make you omelettes or fried eggs, they had pastries, noodles, beans, and nasi lemak. The staff there is very polite and gave me a coupon for a free drink if i came back at night.
Overall: I felt very safe and secure here and would book this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank ILikeMacAndCheese
Reviewed 25 June 2018

A convenient location to pavillion, klcc and kl tower. wakling to pavillion is about 10 minutes. check in was breeze. Swimming pool is nice. They also have a play room for kids . They have lots of restaurant just right outside of the apartment. The apartment is very spacious but its also very dusty. My son who has allergy fo dust has nose bleed for a couple of times until we got his some allergy pills. Dust & biscuit on floor remain there after houskeeping came. The extra bed was extremely dusty though.

Room Tip: choose room 1213 . it have good kl tower view
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank christina194
Reviewed 25 June 2018

From reading recent reviews it would seem that I am not the only one who thinks that things have deteriorated. I wrote a review 2 years ago raving about the E& O residences but on my recent visit there in April I was shocked to see how thingse have changed for the worse.

Walls were dirty, bathroom & bathroom fixtures were old & jaded & scruffy, The air conditioning has a mind of it's own & housekeeping was atrocious. Bed linen is often marked & dirty sometimes towels were replenished & sometimes not. Housekeeping staff look grubby , do not communicate well with guests & it would seem that there is a lack of supervision. Corridors, windows & blinds & floors were all grubby.
This is such a contrast to what it was 2 years ago I am truly shocked at how run down this place has become.

There r many other places in KL to choose from. This used to be one of our favourite places to stay because of location & size but I won't be going back till I hear that standards have improved.

What a shame!