All reviews washer and dryer kl tower ice maker master bathroom st mary study room powder room one bedroom suite full kitchen great apartment serviced apartment the study raja chulan monorail walking distance microwave oven bukit bintang swimming pool
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

POOR MAINTENANCE! I booking 2 room suite , when we entered , the room is full smelly ,all the place very dirty ! Bathroom smelly also, water stain on floor .No kettle in kitchen , we bring two child which age 2 & 5, no hot water can make powder milk for them .1 room air con not working, water leakage from the kitchen ceiling ! Reception staff is not friendly ,look impatience . We planning give our child a great vacation but ends up stay in a Smelly , Dirty room and I need to be anxious , afraid them get dirty .Unpleasant stay ! It's really spoiled our holiday mood !!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank ks1421
Reviewed 13 June 2018

I first stayed in E&O Residence 2 years ago, and thought it was excellent. I have been back 4 times, and will not go back again. Over that 2 year period the hotel has deteriorated at an alarming rate. On the most recent visit my fridge did not work, there was no kettle in the kitchen, there were no spoons in the drawer, the door of the washing machine was broken and the door to my balcony was locked (and it took me 4 phone-calls to Reception to get it opened, by which time it was dark already). I finally lost the plot when I tried to leave. I booked a taxi for 1.15 to take me to the airport. By 1.40 it was still "on the way". I will not go back to E&O. The location is excellent and the apartments are large. But overall the experience was very poor, and there are many better options within the same general area of KL. I am only giving the hotel 1/5 because 0/5 does not appear to be an option.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
5  Thank Alan R
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I booked the 2 bedroom type, very spacious can stay 4-6 people. Decor is modern but maintenance a bit not up to standard. I experience water leaking from ceiling but only 1 night stay so i didn’t report. Free parking provided for hotel guest.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2018

My family and I stayed at E&O for the first time from the 2nd to 5th June. The hotel shares the same entrance as St Mary's Residence and the entrance is through a guard house along Jalan Tengah. The check-in is hassle free and the staff is professional and prompt. As it was Ramadhan, we could use our breakfast vouchers for our pre-dawn meals that was sent up to us at 4.30 am daily. We stayed in a one-room apartment and the living room is huge. The kitchen is equipped with a microwave oven, convection cooker, refrigerator, washer and dryer. We could do our laundry and reheat our take away meals easily. The hotel is about 10 minutes walk to Pavillion Mall and 15 minutes walk to KLCC so we parked our car in the underground parking lot throughout the stay. On the day that we were leaving for home, we couldn't start our car. Imagine the panic! We went back up to front desk and the staff member, Nancy, was kind enough to allow us to use her car to jump start our car. After trying unsuccessfully for about 10 minutes, we went back up to the lobby and tried to call AAS for help. After being directed to another local AA number, we were quite frustrated that they asked for a local phone number. Once again Nancy came to the rescue and let us use her mobile number. The car repair company called her and she gave directions to the hotel and even called them back when they took more than one hour to reach the place. Nancy was extremely kind, patient and went beyond her job scope to make sure that we would be able to continue our journey home to Singapore. She was trying to calm us down and even offered us water while we waited. Thank you so much Nancy!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JulieAstapura
Reviewed 31 May 2018

A very spacious suite on the 18th floor, great view from balcony
Beds are hard (this seems to be a common practice in the Malaysia)
Not very good water pressure, but shower is still good. Overall I would stay again, walking distance to plaza and food places

Room Tip: Corner suites are better
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple