Pacific Regency Hotel Suites
Westin.com
USD 166*
USD 143*
  • Fitness centre
Furama Bukit Bintang(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
USD 87*
USD 69*
  • Pool
Sunway Putra Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
USD 68*
USD 64*
USD 121*
USD 118*
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
USD 164*
USD 131*
Travelocity
2,135 results
All reviewsluna barkl towerrooftop poolsuperior suiterooms are hugetop floorfree upgradetaxi driverbukit bintangtwin towersfront officegolden trianglepublic transportmonorail stationcristallokitchenetteconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've stayed here on a regular basis for 5 years and have reviewed it many times, each time 4 or 5 stars , this time March '18 3 stars and falling. We have always booked a room with a kitchenette for obvious reasons. To our absolute stunning surprise we were greeted with a sign above the stove and cooktops that said an Extra fee of Rm 150 per Day was payable to use the stove or hot plates wow. See pic. The staff were very apologetic and understanding particularly Mimi who was extremely helpful and an exceptional front desk person. This new fee is not advertised or showed on any site, we booked through hotel and saw No notification. Old section getting run down power points not working or even loose so as to expose wires. Gapping hole in shower pic supplied . Don't think we will be back , the unadvertised fee, not sure if its legal.

Room Tip: High floor corner room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank peter w
PRHSKL, The Management of Pacific Regency Hotel Suites at Pacific Regency Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Peter,

As explained during check in- your room rate does not include the cooking facilities and accompanying paraphernalia which is chargeable per night. The facilities are free however for our long termed customers who have the price of the cooking facilities factored into the monthly rate. We are therefore, in all best business practice, very pleased to extend the special rates which you had enjoyed during your stay with us.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

On 27th Mar 2018 enroute to krabi, I decided to stay over at Pacific Regency Hotel and Suits for a nite. I had already booked the superior suit. Checking in was easy without any hassle. To my surprise the counter staff upgraded me to premier suit. The room was super big with a kitchenette. Really make my stay a wonderful trip. This was my 2nd visit to the hotel. Despite some of the negative feedback on trip advisor, it Never affect my expectation on this hotel. Trust me... You need to be stay there judge it for yourself. I will definitely come again. Thanks guys

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
PRHSKL, The Management of Pacific Regency Hotel Suites at Pacific Regency Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Eddy,

Thank you for your comments. It seems that our facilities and services certainly helped to make your stay enjoyable and I'm so proud that our teams were on hand to ensure that you had a great time during two nights break in Kuala Lumpur. We sincerely hope to welcome you back again real soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I did the unpardonable by first making a booking and then reading the reviews on trip advisor and was really disappointed with the less than promising reviews for this hotel and so quite skeptical in the beginning.. But from the moment of check in till now.. I'm still staying here.. Wanted to post this review to help the others make a choice.. The experience had been boring short of fantastic.. Cheerful front desk staff.. Huge well appointed rooms.. Decent breakfast spread and overall a good positive ambience.. Well located for travel too.. There is a 7/12 in the basement for basic needs.. That includes a decent stout beer! So in summary a lovely place.. Don't think twice if this is in your radar for a hotel in kl.. Go for it.. The reviews are really off the mark..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mango,

This hotel locayed in front of KL tower, i was check-in at 30 March - 1 April

All the FO staff was very helpful during my arrival and got free upgrade into the next level plus got a new building,

I was send an email and response by Siti-RSV and she very helpful to give all the direction to the hotel by public transport.

I put some request before my arrival, and upon my arrival there i got a free upgrade into their executive suite,

The room is spacious and comfort...

Thank you for all your effort and definitly will comeback if I am visiting KL in the next future

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Edy,

Dear Eddy,

Thank you for your comments. It seems that our facilities and services certainly helped to make your stay enjoyable and I'm so proud that our teams were on hand to ensure that you had a great time during your recent visit in Kuala Lumpur. We sincerely hope to welcome you back again real soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very Interesting hotel.
Nice building in a great location, with nice amenities.
We stayed here for two days. Booked the hotel despite all the negative reviews in TripAdvisor and I would say I regret it the minute we arrived in our room.
We had a delux suit with a full kitchen and a large bath.
I am not going to repeat what have been already said. The only logical explanation for all the mis-management could be that someone paid the management to intentionally distroy this hotel, so they can buy it cheap from the owners.
There is no explanation for:
All the dirts and stains on towels, sheets, curtains, carpet, furniture, etc
For most of the disfunctional outlets - we didn't have working plugs to charge our cellphones and laptops;
For a safe that was not working, because they didn't change the battery;
For the fridge, which was completely loose and moved when we opened the door.
For the shower head that was spraying the water all over the bathroom, and .....
Anyway, I hope the owners will take the ownership of their property seriously and save the hotel from distruction.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Raffi M
PRHSKL, The Management of Pacific Regency Hotel Suites at Pacific Regency Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Raffi,

Our housekeeping force are on the hotel floors daily to ensure the stringent standards and necessary supervisory counter checks are enforced. Considering your list of dissatisfaction during your stay, its odd that we do not have record of such complaints being placed upon investigation with the respective departments. Therefore, are you sure you are staying at our hotel? We do not appreciate guests who make malicious and false comments with the intention to tarnish our reputation as we have the safety of the rest of the guests in mind.