All reviews monorail station twin towers travel agent swimming pool comfortable stay kl city spacious room petronas taxi varieties
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We paid a family visit and stayed at the Grand Seasons, nearing the Chowkit mono rail station, a 2-3 minutes walk, on the left from the main from entrance of the hotel. The that was provided to us had an amazing view of the city night. It was one of the backside view rooms. If the sky remains clear you are definitely to be amazed by the roads winding up the hills in the far background. Tiny lights of the cars seems just like fireflies. In the morning you can jump for the pool that has stunning view of the cityscape of KL.

The lobby, the room service, the amenities and the rooms itself are pretty good. During my stay I mostly found middle easterns residing here. Though the night life around the hotel is not buzzing at all, but having a mono rail station so close to it, you can drop and come back from Bukit Bintang in no time, so taxi hazards that can rip off your budget can easily be avoided.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tahmid S
GrandSeasons H, Public Relations Manager at Grand Seasons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Tahmid S,

Thank you for the review and I greatly appreciate your comments on the comfortable rooms which have been recently refurnished at the hotel, a new range of amenities and to top it up the mesmerizing view of the beautiful city skyline view especially at night has really fascinated you.

We are ideally located between the LRT and the Monorial Station both walking distance if you want to venture into the city center. We are delighted to know that your family had an amazing stay with us.

Your positive comments for the associates especially room service, we will definitely notify them.

Our team looks forward to welcome you and family back to Kuala Lumpur.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This hotel is simply awesome
At city center of Kuala Lumpur
But the service poor. We advance book this hotel before 3 months and requested for early check-in on that time only.
We reached the hotel around 9:30 but had to wait for 3:30 hours for the room.
Food is also not very good according to the price.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Dev,

Thank you for the review and we appreciate your comments the hotel being simply awesome.

Our apology over the miscommunication on the checking in time although it was pre-requested I hope this has not really disappointed you, we are very sorry we will certainly notify the respective department on this matter.
We have very good comments from our guests when it comes to our food quality and priced according to current market price.

As you are our valued guest, your satisfaction is our top priority.

Our team looks forward to welcome you back to Kuala Lumpur.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I was certainly amazed at the first sight of this hotel. It really looked most majestic because of its height and the length of the building.
The hotel was really well maintained and definitely amazingly clean. The lobby of the hotel was just splendid and looked definitely beautiful.
The reception staff were most courteous and equally most competent.
The rooms were also clean and well furnished and equipped with amazingly good lighting.
The morning break fast was full of varieties and certainty most sumptuous. In fact I would say it was one of the best displayed break fast I ever had in all my international tours.
As the location of the hotel is near a mono rail station, it made easy travelling to other locations of the city.
I am sure I would certainly like to revisit this hotel some time later. As it was the most endearing experience I have ever had.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
GrandSeasons H, Public Relations Manager at Grand Seasons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Anil K,

Thank you for your positive comments of the hotel and excellent associate service we will definitely notify them.

We are glad you enjoyed the room and breakfast on your next visit please give us your comments on the food served at our outlets.

Thank you for your valuable feedback, we really appreciate it.

Look forward to welcoming you back to Grand Seasons Hotel soon.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel grand Seasons
Bellboy munish and nitin is very good and helpful they guide us properly about hotel and about Malaysia very understanding reception staff
Nice room and good view from outside room.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear NRB P,

Thank you for your positive comments of the hotel and the excellent associate service we will notify them thank you mentioning their names.

We are glad you enjoyed the room view of the city skyline and breakfast.

Thank you for your valuable feedback, we really appreciate it.

Look forward to welcoming you back to Grand Seasons Hotel soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I checked in late afternoon, dropped off my bags and immediately left to go meet friends.

I came back to my room around 10:45 PM and the floor/room smelled like cigarette smoke.

I hate cigarettes and I have asthma, you do the math. The reception was extremely unhelpful and only after protesting did they do anything. First they sent someone up to check my room for cigarette smell, then they went back and forth, then finally I was given another room.

This was an unnecessary headache. Go stay somewhere else, you'll find better accommodation in KL for the same price. The only thing this place has going for it is the view.

If you're a smoker, come stay here. Everyone else, go somewhere else.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
GrandSeasons H, Public Relations Manager at Grand Seasons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear Jeremiah,

Thank you for the review and we are very sorry about the cigarette smell in the room, we have placed no smoking signage's in several areas and have designated areas for smoking for the guest.

I greatly appreciate your comments of the city skyline view fro your room.

We would also like to share with you the rooms are currently being refurbished and will be ready in soon with interesting changes.

Our team looks forward to welcome you back to Kuala Lumpur.