3,656 results
All reviews the club lounge essence restaurant villa danieli celestial court monorail station quill city mall walk in wardrobe spg member petronas towers chinese restaurant star hotel bukit bintang spacious room buffet breakfast golden triangle ellie concierge
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

Just arrived back after 3 days at Sheraton Imperial KL. The location is near to many interesting places with great service from the staff and great view from the room ( floor 33 ).Thank you to Logan at Concierge who help me to print some of my document, Great service during the breakfast from Randi for her advise about place of interest in KL, forget his name Mr Big Guy from Villa Danieli Restaurant that serve us during the rain around the pool area. Very clean room however during our visit we can feel painting smell at the corridor. That not a big deal for us because we more travelling outside of the hotel and enjoy the hotel in the evening. Cannot join the club lounge and afternoon tea this time that I think is one of the additional benwfit for the guest who have that access to club lounge. Once again thank you for the great hospitality.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sukawidana S
Reviewed 11 November 2018

Located in the center of it all, Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur will not disappoint you one bit. The hotel recently finished its renovation and let me tell you- your breath will be taken away as soon as you step through the main door. If endless marble, very high ceilings and intricate stair cases come to mind when you think of the word ‘Imperial’, then you know you’ve made it to the right hotel!
Let’s start with the room. We had the opportunity to experience the One Bedroom Executive King Suite on the 23rd floor and wow, I didn’t want to leave! As you enter the suite, the living room offers plenty of space to relax or catch up on work. The endless views from the corner bedroom make any skyline fanatic drool (including me)! The bathroom in this suite is very spacious with a soaking tub and double showers. The suite also comes with a dressing room and another half bathroom.
The suite that we stayed at came with Executive Lounge access which came in really handy for catching up on emails while having a snack and drink. Sheraton also hosts afternoon tea in the Pavilion Lounge but fair warning- I would not advise going if you’re watching your figure! I have the biggest sweet tooth in the world and this was essentially my heaven. From the chocolate fondue fountain, to the array of miniature tarts, cakes and macaroons (so cute!), the afternoon tea was a pleasant way to unwind from a day of exploring the city.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2018

Enjoyed this hotel very much although I have to say the checkin was a bit tedious and time consuming not sure if he was in training but was asking for lots of advise - not a problem I suppose. Checkout was worse at 4.30am in the morning I didn't need to argue whether I checked in earlier than my paper work stated, they tried to charge for an extra night which they finally credited then when I check my credit card statement at home I've been over charged on two seperate occasions which I have no idea what they are for. I will be following up. Hotel room is very spacious a nice but we could hear people next door to us at 3am, maybe the adjoining didn't help so make sure you don't get one of those. Pool area is lovely and inviting. We loved the breakfast.Good shopping just around the corner at SoHo, the one over the road is rubbish and not worth visiting. Overall nice stay and staff very good. Just got to organise themselves at the front counter

Room tip: Not adjoining room as you can hear the occupants
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mandy B
Reviewed 11 November 2018

Nice and luxury central hotel , Staff is nice and lobby is really impressive !
I have choosen this hotel for the poll , that is effectivly a real plus .
Pity for the rooms , they really need a general refresh !

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Best services from staff especially Mr Rizan. The room n facilities clean. The food really tasty.Highly recommended hotel with value for money. All the best n keep it up to the management, staff n other stakeholders.

Trip type: Travelled with family