3,643 results
All reviews the club lounge essence restaurant villa danieli celestial court monorail station quill city mall walk in wardrobe spg member petronas towers chinese restaurant star hotel bukit bintang breakfast buffet spacious room golden triangle concierge ellie
Reviewed 21 October 2009

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights with my husband. We chose this hotel because we got a very good deal on a pre-paid rate which included breakfast. The hotel was very conveniantely located less than a minute walk from a monorail station so getting around the city was very easy. There was also a free shuttle service to Petronas Towers which was handy. The room was very spacious and very nicely furnished. There was also a large wall mounted TV with a very good choice of TV channels. The best thing of all though was the breakfast buffet. It was huge! There was a choice of asian cooked food, a chef to cook your eggs, a western hot food buffet, a selection of cereal, cold meats, cheese etc., a juice bar and a cake and patries buffet with a chef preparing crepes and waffles! This was probably one of the best buffets I have seen in a 5 star hotel. Another bonus was the free internet access in the business area and the nice pool area. I would recommend it to anyone going to KL to visit the sights for a couple of days like we did!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2009

What a wonderful hotel with equally wonderful staff! This was our first visit to Malaysia and we could not have chosen a better hotel. I was a bit concerned about it being away from the centre of KL but that proved to be no problem at all! Both the monorail and the subway were in very easy walking distance and there are some fabulous centres around the Hotel that you would perhaps not visit if you were in the centre of KL. I cannot say more about the attentive staff - they were marvelous. If you get the chance to dine at Essence make sure you look out for Selva at the "pancake and waffle" station he was truly delightful. We were also lucky enough to meet Rose and Noor from the Executive Club who were very, very friendly and most helpful. The pool area at the Hotel is beautiful and very relaxing. We dined in all the restaurants and I would have to say that Villa Danieli was our favorite. I am planning a return visit in 2010 and will definitely book this Hotel again if they have an enticing deal available. Last but not least, I would definitely recommend upgrading to include the Executive Club - it is a must from the point of view of the benefits offered.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2009

We were travelling for 6 months around Asia and were going to be in Kuala Lumpur for our 2nd wedding anniversary so we splashed out on a couple of nights at the Sheraton Imperial.

Even though we turned up with rucksacks on our back (probably not their usual clientelle!) the staff couldn't have been more welcoming. Our room was huge and overlooked the KL Towers and everything was done to perfection - the huge comfy bed, the oh so soft pillows, the stunning bathroom.

The breakfast included at the Sheraton was officially the best breakfast we have ever had in a hotel! We also chose to eat in the hotel restaurants on 2 of the nights, the first in the Italian by the very nice pool area which was some of the best Italian food I have ever eaten. The second night we ate in the main restaurant for the all you can eat buffet with unlimited wine. Even 4 months after staying there we are STILL talking about the food at the Sheraton!

As 5* hotels go, it is quite reasonably priced and I am already planning another visit to Malaysia so we can return for a couple of nights.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SazzleRuns
Reviewed 8 October 2009

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights on the way back from Europe. I had a Deluxe room on the 23rd floor. It was absolutely terrific. Clean,Spacious, King bed, fantastic marble bathroom and other facilities including a walk in robe, free safe, ironing board and iron, electric jug and refrigerator etc. Lots of connections for laptops in the room which also connect up to a wide screen TV opposite the king bed. Perfect.

There were that many courteous staff eager to help and assist and all smiling. There was free internet in the lobby with lots of monitors so access was easy and fast. I didn't really eat there as I like to find local places which are heaps cheaper. There is a supermarket at Maju Junction which is only a couple of minutes walk so I stocked up there.

As mentioned in other reviews it is very close to both the monorail ( Medan Tuanku station) and the light rail train (Dang Wangi station. ) both of which are cheap and efficient with minimal wait times between trains. Because the transport is good , getting to the main places like Bukit Bintang, KL City centre ( Petronas Towers), china town etc is an absolute breeze.

I would definitely stay at the Sheraton again and recommend it to my friends.Just great!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 October 2009

My wife and I stayed for 4 nights in the Sheraton. we used the club class room and floor. Hotel was perfectly situated for all sight seeing. Room was excellent, service was excellent. Could not fault the hotel in any way

Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple