JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur
USD 96*
USD 77*
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
USD 151*
USD 119*
Hotels.com
USD 101*
USD 88*
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
USD 163*
USD 112*
USD 74*
Renaissance Hotels
USD 87*
USD 81*
Agoda.com
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
USD 76*
USD 66*
USD 74*
USD 63*
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
USD 191*
USD 81*
Priceline
  • Restaurant
USD 175*
USD 168*
2,786 results
All reviewsshanghai restaurantshook restaurantstarhill gallerythe executive loungebukit bintangpavilion mallspecial thanksjunior suitebusiness tripshopping districtfood courtduty managerchecking inlocation is excellentupon checktwin towersvelu
Reviewed 20 January 2012

Great hotel, loved staying here. Was amazed when I walked in that the hotel was so cheap! stayed here for 3 days during a business trip so didnt get to enjoy it completely but I had a good go.

Make sure that you visit the restaurants on the ground floor which is in the shopping mall in the hotel. Some nice little places, the Lebanese is great!!!

The only thing that spoiled the trip was a bout of the runs which came from a day trip to Vietnam. Nevertheless, the hotel helped me back on my feet. They went out at 10pm to find an open pharmacist and bought me something that may help. All very kind......

Was sad to leave.

One point worth noting though is that if you are visiting clients on the edge of KL and not in the centre, stay elsewhere as the traffic is terrible!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2012

This is a nice hotel, with a great pool area, multiple restaurants, and is connected to a huge mall. The mall is very high end, and has lots of great dining opportunities.

Especially the sunday brunch .

The hotel itself is very clean, staff very friendly and helpful.

The room was large and well appointed.

Internet was fast and worked well, though at first I had signal issues so they had to install a wireless router in my room.

Nice concierge lounge as well.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Moved here from another hotel in KL and was pleasantly suprised by the price - RM450++ per night. The lobby was nice and clean and the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly at all times.

The room was very luxurious with a very comfy bed and nice view out of the window. The room could not have been better, apart from one slight complaint. The room next to ours was accessible by a door in each room, obviously for families and the problem is the connecting door is not soundproof at all. We had some very loud Chinese people in the adjacent room, it sounded like about 4 people and all they did was shout at all hours of the day and night, plus they kept banging drawers/doors shut too. Obviously not the hotels fault but disturbed us quite a bit.

The room service was very good, if pricey. The wireless internet has to be avoided - it was very expensive, but the saving grace was that on the business level there are free computers for use and you can even print out for free too. This is a great idea, it's nice for a hotel like this to offer something without charging.

The staff on the concierge were very helpful and efficient when we wanted to leave lots of bags until late at night (we were catching the train to Singapore). I would definitely be staying here again if I return to KL and would advise you to as well (if you look around on the internet and book in advance you should be able to get an even better deal).

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Terry_Onads
Reviewed 16 January 2012

We are regular visitors to JWM in KL and during the last two years since a new General Manager was appointed, the hotel has undergone quite an extensive makeover and thd hotel is right back at the top of thd tree! The Executive Lounge has also implemented some changes and the young staff are learning quickly:-)

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 13 January 2012

Stayed here Dec 2011, I flew alone from the UK to meet up with my husband who had been working in Australia. I arrived tired and hungry after nearly 24 hours of travelling to experience the most unpleasant check in ever. The lady who checked me in wanted a credit card to swipe to cover any thing charged to my room, except I dont have a credit card. I have travelled extensivley all over the world and all hotels are willing to accept my debit card, not this one!!! She then demanded money to have on account, I had a little cash on me but not as much as she wanted, I explained my husband would be arriving the next day, still not good enough, she was not happy I couldn't produce a credit card. I had secured my booking on the internet using my debit card and it had been accepted without any problem. I stood for over 20 minutes before I couldn't take any more and I paid up front with my debit card for my first nights stay on the understanding I could not charge anything to my room until my husband had produced his credit card when he arrived the following day. I felt like a second class citizen, I have never been so humiluated in all my life. Two days later after my husband arrived we thought we had sorted everything only to be told at the pool we couldn't charge a beer to our room! I was furious we were still being treated differently other people. I went downstairs and demanded to speak to the duty manager, a very nice man called Mohamad Salman, Chief Concierge stepped forward I was so angry I could hardly speak, I offered to check out and move to another hotel where would be treated as normal guests unlike this hotel was doing to us. He couldn't apologise enough, he was appalled by our treatment, after a discussion with my husband and his managers, Mohamad arranged for us to be able to access the lounge on the 24th floor. We also received complimentary drinks at the pool, fruit and chocolates in our room and a late check out free of charge. This went along way to making up for the way I had been treat but I would rather not have gone through this unpleasant exerience and because of this it spoilt my stay at this hotel.
The rest of the staff were superb, the rooms are immaculate as is the pool and the hotel is in a great location. But the beds are the most uncomfotable I have ever tried to sleep on, we never had a full nights sleep yet they are so bad. So not a good stay at this hotel and I wont be returning.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple