See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Musty smell in the narrow hallway and the room we had was very small with no room for our bags. Was happy that we only booked it for 2 nights and really did not do anything except sleep a little. A short walk to the mall and to all the restaurants & bars along Bukit Bingtang.

Room Tip: Unless you are a die hard backpacker, this place I do not recommend for couples.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2017

My first impression was WTF?! is this??? I had booked a hotel that was supposed to be quite nice according to the reviews. How wrong! It looked like a crack shack from the outside, I was scared just by walking in. The lift looked like it was taken out of a horror movie. Upon check in I asked for a quiet room, the receptionist said that because I was the last one I’d had to take what was given to me. Oh, such a nice service… So I got a room on the same floor as the reception and the bedroom and bathroom were horrible as well. The shower was leaking and they couldn’t even provide with new shower gel and schampo, they just left what was there from the previous guest. Like seriously? And he was so rude, making so much noise in the middle of the night and chatting so loud with a friend. Ugh… Like people were trying to sleep! The first thing I did was looking for a new hotel and so I booked one just before going to bed. Slept a few hours and the bed gave me a back pain from the metal things in the mattress. I could feel it all while sleeping. Not very comfortable. So as soon as I woke up I took a taxi to the other hotel and left. Do not book this!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Aralia A
Reviewed 14 July 2016

all the basic need you can have in a rundown hotel. it is what you get from the price paid.

I stayed from 3rd to 9th September in a 3-bedroom suite. stayed on 2nd floor (road side). Although the window is close, you would hear the motorists rushing their cars. The honking also makes me sleep deprived. The space is quite ok but I don't like to sink coz the water leaks from the tube down to the floor. Quite disgusting.

The elevator has a bad smell I could feel it is really old.

Although I am quite compensated with the service, help and warm smile of the receptionist and people working on the hotel.

The area is near to Imbi and Bukit Bintang Monorail station. about 7 mins. walking. Near to other places like the Pavillion and Fahrenheit Malls. In evening, you can go to Jalan Alor street in less than 10 mins. by walking. There are groceries and restos near to the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

Legit set up like a prison cell, you get what you pay for, booked and payed for 2 nights only ended up staying one because it was disgusting! Tiny bathroom with shower head over the toilet and a dirty double bed. No taxi drivers had any clue where the place was as well

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

Firstly, this place is REALLY hard to find. My room (and I apologise but I can't remember what level of accommodation I booked) was extremely small. There was a double bed with approximately one metre to the window, and about half a metre to the bathroom. Having said that, the room (and the hotel generally) was clean, there was daily housekeeping, and complimentary water. And the bathroom was relatively large. This hotel suffered from something I have noticed in a number of hotels in KL, which is poor cable tv reception. To be frank it was awful, but the location of this establishment somewhat made up for it, as it's really close to major shopping precincts and some great places to eat. With better cable reception and a slightly larger room this place would earn an easy four out of five. As it is, for the price, it's a solid three.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo