See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2016

all the basic need you can have in a rundown hotel. it is what you get from the price paid.

I stayed from 3rd to 9th September in a 3-bedroom suite. stayed on 2nd floor (road side). Although the window is close, you would hear the motorists rushing their cars. The honking also makes me sleep deprived. The space is quite ok but I don't like to sink coz the water leaks from the tube down to the floor. Quite disgusting.

The elevator has a bad smell I could feel it is really old.

Although I am quite compensated with the service, help and warm smile of the receptionist and people working on the hotel.

The area is near to Imbi and Bukit Bintang Monorail station. about 7 mins. walking. Near to other places like the Pavillion and Fahrenheit Malls. In evening, you can go to Jalan Alor street in less than 10 mins. by walking. There are groceries and restos near to the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

Legit set up like a prison cell, you get what you pay for, booked and payed for 2 nights only ended up staying one because it was disgusting! Tiny bathroom with shower head over the toilet and a dirty double bed. No taxi drivers had any clue where the place was as well

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

Firstly, this place is REALLY hard to find. My room (and I apologise but I can't remember what level of accommodation I booked) was extremely small. There was a double bed with approximately one metre to the window, and about half a metre to the bathroom. Having said that, the room (and the hotel generally) was clean, there was daily housekeeping, and complimentary water. And the bathroom was relatively large. This hotel suffered from something I have noticed in a number of hotels in KL, which is poor cable tv reception. To be frank it was awful, but the location of this establishment somewhat made up for it, as it's really close to major shopping precincts and some great places to eat. With better cable reception and a slightly larger room this place would earn an easy four out of five. As it is, for the price, it's a solid three.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

The window was broken when we entered our room, reception attempted to scam us into paying 4x more than our booking rate. Sheets had stains and hairs on them! We had friends in another room and their room had stains on the sheets and hairs as well.. Not sure if they clean there rooms but it was quite cheap.. Keep that on mind. Also, they have an hourly rate chart taped to the front desk so it may in fact be a brothel..

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2015

This hotel is okay for those on a budget who want to be close to the city center. Other than that customer service is poor, rooms are tiny and loud, and overall cleanliness is poor. I would only recommend this hotel for those who are on a budget and only staying one evening.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple