1,499 results
All reviewsyoga matla cucinamid valleyfederal highwaythe executive loungethe linklrt stationshuttle servicebusiness trippleasant stayf bshuttle buswelcome drinkbreakfast buffetspacious roomking bedrain shower
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Checked into this hotel on the 15th of July was in room no 1717 the room was awesome the service was great too ....thanks to Mariel at the front office which was a great help at all times thank u Pullman. Will b back!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank BrijeshU18
Mr_Andrew_Carlile, General Manager at Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear Brijesh U

Thank you for choosing Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us on your recent stay. Your comments are very important for the team to hear.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here and thank you for your compliments on our room, service and our staff - Mariel. I will share your comment with the team and it will definitely motivate us all even further as we strive to provide the best hospitality and service possible.

We look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to the Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar in the near future for another enjoyable and comfortable stay.

Andrew Carlile

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed at a deluxe room for one night. Doorman promptly opened the car door for me, a service not seen in some even higher end hotels. In fact, the doorman was the most impressive part of the hotel to me as things went downhill from there.

The room was uninspiring. Shower cubicle was very small. Hot water was lukewarm at best. Ketchup left on the in-room dining menu.

Food selection in the restaurant during breakfast was poor. And there was no refill for some of the food when I was there at 9.30am.

One has to call 30 minutes in advance to use the sauna, and the steam room was out of service during my stay.

All in all, this is a below average business hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
7  Thank Bigbigg_world
Mr_Andrew_Carlile, General Manager at Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear Bigbigg_world,

Thank you for choosing Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay.
We sincerely apologise for the shortcomings you may have experienced during your stay with us, I have discussed with my Director of Rooms and Executive Chef regarding your comments on our rooms and breakfast. Additional training will be given to our Housekeeping team and our Executive Chef will re-visit and improvise the breakfast menu choices and the timeliness of replenishment for food on the buffet.

I am also very sorry the hot water temperature was not up to your requirement, I believe it was due to high occupancy and large groups using the hot water at a similar time hence we may have experienced a drop in the standard temperature however this was never below 44C, and generally we can always achieve the temperature of 55C, we do monitor the hot water equipment as a standard operation procedure every 3 hours and will ensure this is not repeated.

With regards your comments on the sauna and steam room, once again, we are so sorry to let you down in that regard, kindly be informed that these issues have been resolved and resume to normal operations, sorry for the disappointment and inconvenience this caused you.

On a positive note I am glad that you have experienced some good & memorable service from our doorman, this will be conveyed to them accordingly. Such compliments will definitely boost their morale and we are sure that they will continue to strive to deliver the best to all of our guests.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

Overall my stay has been good. Excellent service by the staff. I drove to the hotel and find that the entrance from the main highway slightly confusing even though using the navigational aid. I did not take the morning breakfast offer. However I felt that the hotel may want to offer special promotional rate for new customer.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank idrisim2018
Mr_Andrew_Carlile, General Manager at Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Idrisim2018,

Thank you for choosing Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us on your recent stay. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed a good visit and liked the services throughout our hotel however I am sorry if the entrance was a bit difficult to find at first.
I have taken note on your suggestion of offering new customer a special promotion rates, and I hope you can consider to become a member of Le Club Accor Hotels, our Accor loyalty program, there is no fee but you will always get the best price guarantee and can also avail of our periodic super sales with as much as 40% discounts, please feel free to log on to accor.com and learn more at your convenience or contact us directly and we would be happy to assist.
We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to the Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar once again in the near future .

Reviewed 20 July 2018

I had to be moved four times over two days because there was NO hot water in many of the rooms. The management said that the hot water was turned off or down to control costs. I was asked to sit in the lobby for 6 hours while they were trying to move things - the staff would just forget about me and it was not until I would incite before they would start doing things. When they night manager told me that he would upgrade me to the Concierge Floor for my inconvenience (after I asked if the floor I was moving to was on the same floor as the lounge), I was told I would have to go up one floor and that my card key would work. This seemed reasonable until the following morning they called me to say that if I used the lounge, I would have to pay for it because they said I could have a concierge level floor but NOT the services. The rooms were NO DIFFERENT than the ones on the other floor, did NOT have a nicer view and were VERY INCONVENIENT because the elevators took forever with everyone stopping to and from the top floors. In a real world where service and client satisfaction matters, they should have offered concierge privileges, a meal or massage or even coffee for the trouble, but they did nothing. I did receive a disingenuous note (ONLY after I complained bitterly about the service) that they were sorry I felt like I was mistreated by them. More concerning, was the night managers insistence that even though he was upgrading me to a concierge floor, there was really NO upgrade. I got a similar room with LESS conveniences. Just awful not being able to get a shower or bath for two days (no hot water), but even worse with their customer service. NEVER AGAIN! There are way too many nice places in KL that would have and have had better services.

Room Tip: Ask to make sure your room has hot water - they turn it off in most rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
10  Thank FLALTICE

Dear Frederick Altice,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar and we are very disappointed to hear we did not meet your expectations for this stay.

Naturally we treat these matters with the highest attention and the results of our investigation are somewhat different to your recollection, we did in fact have hot water but due to a very high occupancy and large groups using the hot water at a similar time we may have experienced a drop in the standard temperature however this was never below 44C, and generally we can always achieve the temperature of 55C, we do monitor the hot water equipment as a standard operation procedure every 3 hours.

I am very sorry the temperature was not to your requirement but I can assure you with over 750 other guests in the hotel on average during your stay we did not receive any other complaints or issues for the water temperature.
With regards to the waiting in the lobby for 6 hours this is taking into account your meeting in the lobby café to which we did not want to interrupt your business discussion, my apologies but we did have your keys ready within 15 minutes. We are very sorry for the inconvenience of the room moves and not being able to provide a satisfactory room with acceptable water temperature for you but I can assure you we did not have you waiting in the lobby for 6 hours as you have claimed.

The complimentary upgrade to the Executive floor was not including benefits so my apologies if you were expecting this also as a complimentary gesture, you did enquire as to the location of the lounge but we are sorry if you had assumed this to mean you could also have the entitlement.
Regarding any delay in the elevators but at the high occupancy I agree this is an inconvenience, normally not a significant issue but your timing was unfortunately similar to the majority of the other guests, at such times we do have our security team commander the lifts in an effort to speed up the travel times.

Frederick Altice, we really appreciate your feedback and very sorry we did not meet you expectations for this visit, I know our Director of Rooms has been in touch with you and although this was not a good stay we do hope you can still consider us once again and have a much better experience on your next visit.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Had a good stay here last month.
Appreciate the free upgrade of room and executive lounge was decent with the service.
Chinese restaurant offer good food and service.
Overall, felt comforting during my stay.

Stayed: July 2018

Dear 404ethanh

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here and also the food and service at Oriental Chinese Cuisine, I will share your compliments with our team and your feedback is most welcome as it will motivate us all even further as we strive to provide the best hospitality and service possible.