All reviewslrt stationbudget hotelchinese foodpublic transportconvenience storeair constayed nightsklrail
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Location to the meeting place is a 3mins walk so its very convenient and lots of food selection mostly Chinese food.
from KL Sentral to the hotel is around 15-20mins car ride.
upon check in of the original room was a let down the TV channel are not clear and aircon wasn't cold they got me another room this time the air con was cold doesn't come with remote control expect on the wall panel i had problem with the temperature setting in the end i had to off the aircon as it was too cold in the middle of the night.
TV channel are ok but some channel seem to be missing n wasn't clear
overall it was a okay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank yuzaiki07
Reviewed 26 December 2017

I required for the room with garden view. Hence, they allocated the room in the most corner for me. The room was clean and had all the basic amenities such as TV, water boiler, iron with board, heater in the washroom and also toiletries. The staffs were friendly. Overall, the stay was a good one. No complaints.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Oh please! Forget about the rooms (which they are amazing as they are cozy), plus it's perfect for me and my girlfriend. But the staffs are so nice! I was not able to get their names but all that we needed was delivered! The girl who took care of our checked in was very professional and even helped us book a grab. The guy who's in charge at night made us feel comfortable as he prepared our orders and when we checked out, the guy took care of our grab again. And all of them did not show any attitudes! Thank you guys!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I stayed 2 nights at V Garden. The staff is great, no complaints about them, at all. I have been here 4 years earlier and everything looked much fresher and was working better, after a talk with the manager I understood more about the situation. It is a good budget hotel just out of the City Center. There is public transport nearby and next door is a great Vietnamese Bar with Vietnamese coffee. When the everything has been renovated and maintained it is a good cheap hotel for a big city like KL. Thanks again to the kind staff! :-)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 October 2017

This hotel was recommendated by a friend of mine and to my surprise, it has a beautiful courtyard garden for such a budget hotel.

I stayed in Deluxe room. It was spacious & bed is comfortable too.

I have to mention that the staffs are superb friendly & helpful.

With this affordable rate & services, i will definately back again after my singapore trip.

Hope to see all of you again !!

Room Tip: deluxe room is spacious & can add extra bed
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple