Never ever stay there. We thought it'd be okay for a night as we just needed to spend one night. When we booked they showed us a photo which looked okay but once we checked in, the horror started.
To begin with the room wasn't cleaned, the bed wasn't made etc. We called the cleaner and the reception and then they started to clean it up. The room stank of cigarettes and the ashtray was full of cigarette butts. The bathroom door was borken, the pipe leaked and on and on,
In short, stay away!
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking