2,537 results
All reviews berjaya times square bukit bintang executive suite imbi monorail station walking distance family room room service living room pleasant stay free upgrade big room higher floor nice pool buffet breakfast shopping centre kl tower twin towers
Reviewed 7 October 2012

we spend 9nights and 10 days in furama hotel from sept. 20 to 29,2012 in deluxe room and it was so good the first time we go inside the hotel smell great like refreshing and clean which is im impress, the furama hotel is part of our memorable experience because in that place and room my boyfriend proposed to me to marry him so we got engaged in that place. staying in furama hotel is a great experience because all the staff is polite and easy to approach. hotel is near in berjaya times square and the monorail train which is u can just walk by 5-10 minutes which is we always did and its a part of walking exercise anyway. :)
the room is wonderful because it provide a hair dryer, iron, refrigerator and etc. and the only thing that i dislike is the the water in the pool which is too cold one time we swim is like freezing cold and we cant even stay for long hours and the pool is located to the placed which is so many people can see you its like no privacy. but other than that it was all great and nice service. good job furama keep it up. bless u all.

Room Tip: deluxe room that u can able to see the menara tower and twin tower.
1  Thank lley
Gerry D, Executive Assistant Manager at Furama Bukit Bintang, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2012

Dear Ms Iley,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and it was our great pleasure to have you as our long staying guest and congratulations on your engagement!

I am truly delighted to learn that you have an enjoyable stay with us. As well, we are grateful for your kind commendations towards your overall stay at our hotel especially on its facilities and our quality service from all staff members. The positive feedback will definitely spur our team to strive further towards service excellence.

We appreciate you taking time to share your experience with us and look forward to welcoming you again to Furama Bukit Bintang in the not too far distant future!

Reviewed 3 October 2012

We spent a few days @ the Furama Hotel, the staff were all warm & welcoming. Lost my handbag with credit cards & id.. My hubby was contact by the Manager - Rita, who informed him the bag was found. I have received my bag with contents, only due to Rita's great help & constant updates via emails. I would like to extend my gratitude to Rita for the great services & other staff members who assisted. This mail of gratitude sounds simple, but i could not express what this has meant to me and it has made me believe in human kindness again, Thank you all, Regards Dina

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Dina N
Gerry D, Executive Assistant Manager at Furama Bukit Bintang, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2012

Dear Ms Dina,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay at Furama Bukit Bintang. Feedback from our guests is integral to our quest for excellence.

We are very delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us. Your positive comments about the hotel, in particular of our associates are much appreciated and have been communicated to the entire team at the hotel.

I am sure they will serve as a further source of inspiration for us, in achieving even higher standards of excellence in the future. Once again, we thank you for your valuable feedback and patronage

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next visit to Kuala Lumpur.

Reviewed 2 October 2012

We stayed at the deluxe room and it was not too bad. Iron, hair dryer and every necessities were provided for. Hotel was near Berjaya Time Square and there was a stretch of food stalls nearby so if you want something different other than the mundane hotel breakfast, you can always give it a try.

The negative part will be that the service provided by the staff at the reception sucks. And the room that we were in was not facing the petronas and all the city lights but the back alley :/

overall, it was still a pleasant trip!

Room Tip: The staff only issued one key card to us, so you might like to request for 2 key cards just in case

Dear Mr / Ms Jingxuan,

Warmest greetings from Furama Bukit Bintang!

We thank you for the great feedback you have provided. This level of detail is important for us so we know exactly how we can improve for future experiences.

We trust that you had an enjoyable stay with us except for the encounter with the front desk service that we will definitely look into it for improvements.

We have noted your comments regarding your preferred view of the Petronas twin towers which we will put in on high priority for your future visit. As this request is on a high demand it will depend very much on the run of the house (if rooms are available for this particular view)

We certainly look forward in welcoming you back on your next visit to Kuala Lumpur.

Reviewed 30 September 2012

I booked our stay through Asiarooms.com, however there were some problems over our booking that the receptionist could not get through. However, the receptionist was very flexible enough so she gave me a premier deluxe room at a higher rate. Check in and out were easy peasy and staffs are very very friendly! They're always happy to serve you 24/7, thumbs up! Our room was very clean! Furthermore, the selection for breakfast buffet was fabulous! I look forward to their breakfast every morning! There were only two problem during our stay. First, you need to wait for quite a long time to catch the lift! And second, I experienced blackout twice. Swimming pool was quite small but okay. Overall, this hotel is good given it's price and service quality.

1  Thank JesmineW

Dear Ms Jesmine,

Warmest greetings from Furama Bukit Bintang!

I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to write about your experience on your recent visit.

While I was pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us, I was concerned that we failed to exceed your expectation and to make your stay more memorable by creating this "WOW" feeling. I would also like to apologize again about any inconvenience caused during the blackout. It was learn that the cable in your room has tripped and the maintenance team manage to rectify it on their second attempt.

We were operating at a maximum occupancy during your stay that resulted to the lifts being occupied during breakfast time as well as departure hour.

As we are constantly looking at ways to impress our guests, therefor your feedback is a valuable tool for our improvements.

Once again thank you for your feedback and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 28 September 2012

Nice modern clean hotel, professional staff, nice breakfast food.

Breakfast does get a bit busy though.

The outdoor pool is lovely but small. Catches the sun as well which was great.

Location - good...and not so good! Quite close to Berjaya Times Square and the monorail which is great (about a 5 min walk)....but like most places in Kuala Lumpur the pavements are broken and grubby.

Overall - I recommend this hotel, good solid 4 star.

Oh, forgot the room! Yep, lovely room with separate lounge and bedroom. Really nice.

Room Tip: We were there August 2012 and there were building works outside, so the higher up the better!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr John,

Thank you for the review of your stay with us at Furama Bukit Bintang.

I was pleased to learn that you appreciated the prompt and efficient service provided by the associates in the hotel and we would like to thank you for your kind recommendations to others.

The team of Furama is certainly looking forward in welcoming you back on your next visit to Kuala Lumpur.