“Amazing food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing food and service.. The Tom Yam was amazing.. All the other dishes were of high quality. Highly recommend this place. Will be back...

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The foods were scrumptious Even though the price were pricey but I thi k should be okay depending on the venue and the food. Our favourite dishes of course clear tomyam and sundry beef. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018

This friendly Thai restaurant has some of the best food I've tasted. The Steamed fish for example is flawless, the Green Curry is perfection, as is the Prawns cooked in Coconut milk.

Service is friendly, and its another venue I'd happily recommend.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Found this place interesting, since I love Tom Yum. However, I am a bit disappointed due to the tom yum is way too spicy and very difficult to finish. I ate its seafood and chicken meat only, left the soup and its rice noodle. Actually I have ordered the red spicy soup, clearly less spicy as said, instead of clear soup which tasted plain for me.
The atmosphere on the street is quite hype but less crowd than Siem Reap or Bali. So it felt awkward for seeing nothing nearby, but the traffic jams before the Changkat street.
I would definitely be disappointed in having dinner at Baan 26. The chef has done his best serving this dish, but it's way out of my expectation that their waiters mis-interprete what I ordered. And, it's quite pricey for the Tom Yum, especially the Virgin Mojito, which cost RM 20.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

If I was rating for the food it would be a 5 but the service was quite awful, we couldn't get basic questions answered BUT again the food was DELICIOUS. A little overpriced for what it was but at least it was good. We ordered pad Thai and the chicken basil and both were so good we had to stop ourselves from ordering seconds.

Date of visit: February 2018