2,241 results
All reviewsrooftop poolbukit bintangegg stationstudio suitecontinental breakfastsofa bedwasher and dryerlaundry roomwalking distancekl towerraja chulan monorail stationfull kitchenlong stayhome away from homedvd playerbars and restaurantslocation is great
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Great location with the bustling touristy Bukit Bintang right next door and the LRT station 5 min walk away. Good spread for breakfast. A bit odd that room service is available till 8-30 pm only - but given the large number of restaurants in the immediate vicinity, that didnt bother us. Kids enjoyed the rooftop pool too.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank kazmnblr
TKG2000, General Manager at PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Dear Valued Customer,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful review about your experiences at PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our location and service to your expectation.

Our central location is really the ideal place to explore the amazing city of Kuala Lumpur. With just a mere walking distance to the local eatery to night entertainment and mega shopping malls.

Once again, thank you for selecting PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur as your preferred accommodation. We look forward welcoming you and your travel companion in your next trip back to Kuala Lumpur.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Great place for a long or short stay. Excellent location, great staff and great hospitality. Feels like home!!!!!! Furthermore, it's a Convenience place, rooms are neat and tidy... staff is friendly and food is great too...

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Phua_33

Dear Valued Customer,

Greetings from PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences at PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur. We are very grateful to read your kind comments and delighted that you enjoyed your experience so much.

Once again, we thank you for selecting PARKROYAL Serviced Suites. We look forward welcoming you and your travel companion in your next trip back to Kuala Lumpur.

Teekay Goh

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

I must admit that I was a bit skeptical about the location of the hotel as it's entrance is through a back alley. But soon as we reached the hotel we realized that it was actually a good thing. The back alley access made it easy for us to take a stroll to major attractions of bukit bunting and food outlets. There is a free shuttle service just 5 mins away and that gave us a lot of mobility.

The hotel itself is a master piece. Exactly how a serviced suit should be, a lot of privacy and really big living spaces with a highly functional kitchen area made the stay a breeze.

But the winner for us has to be the staff. They were not only friendly but genuinely helpful. Especially Ezhan/Eshan ( I hope I am spelling the name correctly, I am sorry if I am not). From check in to check to to helping me arrange a romantic surprise for my wife, he was very a great support. I wish front desk people in other hotels are more like him, as that's one area where many hotels can use a lot of improvement. Not only him, but other individuals were also really helpful. The housekeeping was also very professional and very discrete.

All in all I think it's a great residence with some very practical benefits because of its location.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank shailniazi

Dear Valued Customer,

Warm greetings from PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you so much for selecting PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur as your preferred home-away-from-home!

Nothing is more important than to make our guest feel at home. My team and I are extremely delighted that we have met your expectation.

Once again, thank you so much for staying with us and taking time writing such a beautiful feedback.

We look forward welcoming you back again in your next visit to Kuala Lumpur.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

We love the location of this hotel, close to nightlife and away from the typical shopping malls but yet close enough to get there on foot. Staff are friendly. Breakfast is simple. Lots of food options close by.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Yoyoggi

Dear Valued Customer,

Firstly, we would like to thank you for choosing PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur as your preferred accommodation during your visit to Malaysia.

It's really heart warming to read your beautiful review, and I'm delighted to know that you've a collection of wonderful experiences from your stay. It is also great to hear that you were well looked after by our wonderful team during your stay with us.

It is very rewarding when our efforts are recognized. Please be assured that we have passed your kind words to our team. We truly appreciate your kind feedback and compliments.

We hope to welcome you back soon to PARKROYAL Serviced on one of you leisure or business trips to Kuala Lumpur.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Our room & the corridors were in need of upgrading, silicone missing and loose in the bathroom. decking around the roof top pool had loose boards.
Gym had out of service treadmill for the 6 days we were there,
Dirty marks on the walls and stains on the sofa that had been washed before our arrival but still looked dirty.
Small step into the bathroom & room which was a hazard that wasn't advised.
Room cleaning was very late some days - 6pm even though we had been out all day.
Breakfast was very average and some mornings didn't look appetizing.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for staying at the PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur.

I was absolutely delighted to read your thoughts on your recent stay. I was really glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and the service you received. I have passed on your kind words to the team.

Many thanks for taking the time to write your review and we hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.