DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sakura Boutique Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
GTower Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
Somerset Ampang Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Element Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Corus Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
3,660 results
All reviewsmakan kitchendouble treethe executive loungewelcome cookiewarm cookiesampang park stationpetronas towerspillow menufood courtshopping mallcovered walkwayupon checkrain showermodern hotelbusiness tripfree shuttlepleasant stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for 2 nights and really have nothing bad to say about this hotel. The grounds are immaculate and clean, the staff are very friendly in attending to you. We were pleased with the wide selection of items at the breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Xzone_simigle
DoubleTree-KL_MGMT, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Xzone_simigle,

Thank you for leaving us with a great review. I am pleased to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you were impressed with our team members' hospitality. Thank you for your kind comments on our breakfast spread at Makan Kitchen. I look forward to welcoming you back to DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. All staffs were excellent, however Jini at the Excecutive Lounge was outstanding. Very professional & pleasant check in experience with upmost respect and Diamond Member recognition. In addition, I inquired about a local Malay cake that I did not find among the sweets served during the evening cocktail. Jini said she will look into it and within 10 mins we had those lovely cakes on our table :)
Breakfast was excellent with a wide selection of menus.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Prem25

Dear Prem25,

Thank you for leaving us with a fantastic review. I am delighted to note that Jini and our other team members have left a positive impact on your stay and that you have enjoyed our breakfast spread at Makan Kitchen. I look forward to welcoming you back to DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur again.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

This was my first visit in Malaysia, and being a member of the Hilton Honors Programme, I wanted to stay at this hotel.

I had a lovely warm greeting at reception, the staff were amazing. We were given a cookie which was a really nice touch.

I was staying on the Executive Floor, so to get there you do have to wait for the lifts which can take a bit of time as there are so many floors.

As it was my birthday, I had a lovely surprise in the room which was a cake and balloons (thank you).

The room was very spacious, comfortable and relaxing, really loved it. The executive lounge was very good, did get a little busy when they had cocktail hours with complimentary snacks/alcohol drinks from 5.30pm to 7.30pm. The staff were also very friendly and provided a great service during this busy time.

Overall, I will be staying at the hotel again as the location is great (inside a shopping centre). The train station Ampang Park is only a 10min walk, which is fantastic. The breakfast in the hotel is one of my favourites, with cuisines from Malay/Indian/Chinese and so much more.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank AMAN G
DoubleTree-KL_MGMT, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear AMAN G,

Thank you for leaving us with a great review and for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur as your preferred accommodation. I am happy to note that you loved our warm welcome cookie and that our team members have left a positive impact on your stay. Thrilled to hear that you have also enjoyed the birthday surprise set up and that you found our hotel location convenient. Thank you for your positive remarks on our buffet spread at Makan Kitchen, too. We look forward to welcoming you back to DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur again.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

We have stayed twice in this hotel after a long flight of almost 20 hours. We always felt welcome and staff was helpful. The swimming pool area is very nice and we spent some time there relaxing. The breakfast buffet is delicious. It makes our day!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Di_Lisbon,

Thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur as your preferred accommodation on your visits to Malaysia. I am pleased to note that our team members have welcomed you with the true Hilton hospitality and that you have enjoyed our hotel facilities. Thank you for your positive remarks about our buffet spread at Makan Kitchen. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again should your travels bring you back to this part of Malaysia.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

We stayed at DoubleTree hotel from 11-13 May 2018 and we thrilled with their excellent service. Upon checked-in, a warm cookie was given as a welcome token. Checking was easy and fast. We stayed at 28th floor and had a bird's eye of the city skyline. All requests for room services were well attended. The room was excellent.

Room Tip: Any high floors rooms as there are little tall building around it.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
DoubleTree-KL_MGMT, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear kahliab,

Thank you for leaving us with a fantastic review. I am delighted to hear that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us at DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur. Thrilled to note that you loved our warm welcome cookies and that the views from our room was to your liking. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again soon.