DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur
USD 92
USD 84
Pullman
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
USD 101
USD 99
USD 75
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
USD 132
USD 113
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 139/night.

USD 79
USD 74
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 86/night.

USD 106
USD 100
USD 132
USD 129
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
USD 108
USD 96
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 107/night.

Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
USD 80
USD 71
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 80/night.

USD 223
USD 211
Mandarin Oriental
3,658 results
All reviewsmakan kitchendouble treethe executive loungewelcome cookiewarm cookiesampang park stationpetronas towerspillow menufood courtshopping mallcovered walkwayupon checkrain showermodern hotelbusiness tripfree shuttlepleasant stay
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Pleasant stay at this modern hotel. Check in reception with Fairus was quick and efficient, especially after a 20 hour plane ride. He welcomed us with warm chocolate cookies and even remembered my name during our 3 night stay. We had requested a non-smoking room before arriving and our room was clean, smoke free and modern. We especially loved the shower. We found all the staff, from the bellman, the reception desk, to the concierge very helpful and made our stay very comfortable and memorable. We ate at Tosca restaurant twice. Food and service was good.
A word of caution, stay away from the Austin Chase restaurant. It is located on the 2nd floor and is not part of the Doubletree Hotel. Worst breakfast ever.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
DoubleTree-KL_GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2013

Dear MahTaiTai,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate you taking time to share the feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted to hear you both enjoyed the room, rain shower, foods quality and how Fairus looked after you. We are very proud of the team in DoubleTree by Hilton and we see regular examples of how the teams make those little gestures that mean so much to our guests. I will certainly pass on your message to the team.

I trust you also enjoyed our famous DoubleTree chocolate cookie and I look forward to welcoming you both back to DoubleTree by Hilton soon!

Reviewed 1 January 2013

Just check out from Double Tree this morning after 1 night stay. Room is OK, spacious and clean. Location is Ok, 5 minutes walk from Ampang Park station - But it is across the station, so you have to carry your luggage on the pedestrian bridge (Taxi will be easier). Only dental kit is provided in the bahroom, while for the rest of amenities, you have to call the careline - Eventhough I need comb, shower cap, I cant be bothered to call, it is a hassle, why cant they provide basic amenities in the bathroom. The insulation is bad, I can heard the noise from outside and slightly from next room. Breakfast choices is good, lots of variety, malaysian, indian, western, food juices, the drawbacks is I have to queue for breakfast (I never wait in line to have breakfast in hotel), so we waited 10 minutes on the door to be seated, and i realised that there were lots of empty seated, but the waitstaff didnt clean up the table. But overall, the food in makan restaurant is good. Overall it is so-so experience, there are good and bad.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank melinmelb_8
DoubleTree-KL_GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2013

Dear melinmelb_8,

I have noted your comments about the bathroom amenities and breakfast experience. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. The teams are very focused on improving all aspects of the hotels service & facilities.

I look forward to welcoming you back to DoubleTree by Hilton soon!

Reviewed 1 January 2013

Excellent new hotel, convenient accessible via Ampang Park LRT, and taxi readily available outside the hotel.
Hotel staffs are very friendly and helpful.
The breakfast at the Executive lounge are simple, yet balanced in diet comparing to the buffet style at Makan Kitchen.
Tasty welcome cookies, fruits basket and chocolates are commendable.
But couldn't find a decent Chinese restaurant in Intermark tower as many shops are not fully open yet.
Will stay again, whenever visiting KL again.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank GLFMSC

Dear GLFMSC,

I am delighted to hear you and your family enjoyed the location, room, breakfast concepts and hotel staff helpfulness. I trust you also enjoyed our famous DoubleTree chocolate cookie and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to DoubleTree by Hilton soon!

Reviewed 1 January 2013

Second time staying here. First time was in 2010..had bonus points from Honours card and they were having a promo, was so impressed came back again.

Hotel is clean cosy and rooms are typical modern style. Less clutter and a nice place to rest for the night.

Location is also good. A bit of a walk from the twin towers but with KL traffic ...walking is a good way to get from point A to B.

Staff are warm and attententive. Nothing spectecular but certainly not a letdown. The conceirge desk is super helpful not being local helped as much as they could with driving instrcutions.

If you get good rates this is certainly a place to go. Being so new it does not come wuth the smelly or moldy carpet baggage.

Location is pretty decent.

it's also a stone throw from Ampang Plaza whihc has excellent buys for the budget conscious...evertyhing from electronics to Blu rays ;-)

I would certainly recommend it

Room Tip: book directly thru the internet and book early to save more
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Dear Timeoff2012,

I am delighted to hear you and your family enjoyed the location, room and the Concierge team helpfulness. I will certainly pass on your message to the team.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

Stayed at the Double Tree Hilton KL for 4 nights in December and everything was fine except the weather. WiFi was free in the lobby area and hotel was very busy. Rooms of good size and quality and restaurants close by and only a short train ride to the KLCC. Breakfast very good but at an additional cost.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business

Dear Falcon-360dtv,

I am delighted to hear you both enjoyed the location and room. I trust you also enjoyed our famous DoubleTree chocolate cookie and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to DoubleTree by Hilton soon!