Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
USD 42
View deal
Trip.comUSD 43
Hotels.com
All reviews jalan alor street noise location is great monorail asia
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2019 via mobile

To start our trip through Malaysia we stayed multiple days in KL at Anggun Boutique Hotel. The staff was very friendly, good breakfast menu and a nice room. The location is very good! Just one street away from the lively jalan alor in Bukit Bintang. But we haven't had any noise disturbance. The distance to the twin towers and time square are walkable.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank juniorvruiten
Reviewed 18 July 2019

Its a great experience staying at this hotel for 3 days 2 nights.

Firstly, I arrived extremely early on the day of my stay (8am). The staff made a great effort to let me check in at 12pm instead of at 2pm. They have a mini library at the lounge, I enjoyed reading while I was waiting for my room. At the lounge area, coffee and ginger tea is serve all day. That I find is very thoughtful and lovely.

Secondly, the staff there are friendly, well trained and kind. they constantly checking if everything is alright. One of the staff saw that our room access key was acting out and immediately helped us to resolve it.

Thirdly, the room is very cozy and beautiful. absolutely loved the antiques and furniture used in the hotel and in our room. The amenities provided is more than sufficient.

Besides that, the cafe attached to the hotel name Birdnest cafe have awesome food! We loved the pizza and the chicken wings!

Overall it was a good experience and definately will come back and highly recomended!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yasmin L
Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

I always try to write balanced reviews.
It’s true to say that this hotel has many good qualities. The location is very good for all the major attractions in KL, the staff were very friendly, the bar area was relaxing (despite the tepid beer).

We stayed at this hotel for 3 days following a long flight from the U.K. Our plan was to use the stay to recover from jet lag before traveling on to a family meeting in Bali.

On arrival, one of our rooms was not made up, left untidy and with mess from a previous guest; despite arriving 4 hours after the check in time starts.

Recovery from jet lag is not possible in this hotel and certainly not in Room 101/102- if you get Room 101 or 102 allocated to you at check-in, refuse it.

The rooms are just behind reception and at the bottom of an echoing atrium. We had unbelievable noise from guests, staff and cleaners all night, yes all night. People banging doors, cleaners talking at the top of their voice and external guests talking in the bar area. One night at 2.15am, I had to get dressed go into the bar area and ask people to be quiet. Also there seems to be a big issue with the doors lock card system because on many occasions during all 3 nights door alarms were set off that echo up and down the atrium. In addition, one of our room keys did not allow us access into the accommodation section of the hotel, meaning we had to wait for someone to let us through each time.

I recommend taking down the “Silence Please” signs as everyone clearly ignores them including the staff.

So I am sorry to say that I am unable to recommend this hotel, unless you don’t require to sleep between the hours of 11pm and 5am! This hotel unfortunately meant that the start of our trip was disappointing.

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Jon L
Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

I come often to kL ans like to be in this area easy to eat to go shopping or just walking to the touristic places
I came 2 times
But on my last stay I was disappointed
Noisy from Inside
Like if all management change
Nice area, but it was noisy and no window
I will change hotel
On my next stay

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Destiny75013
Reviewed 26 May 2019

My wife and I stayed 3 nights at Anggun Boutique Hotel.

We enjoyed our stay here thanks to the great location, the (small) comfortables room and the kindness and helpfull staff. The hotel is really nice and authentic (well decorated and charming rooms), quiet, and disposes of a really pleasant bar (a bit separate of the street behind plants).

Nice and cheap breakfast.

At last, the location is great : close to restaurants and 10 mins walking distance of the Bukit Bintang train station.

To conclude : nice place to stay at KL and very good quality/price.

Date of stay: May 2019