“I‘ll be back!”
Review of Yakumido

Yakumido
Ranked #2 of 36,591 Restaurants in Osaka
Price range: USD 4 - USD 9
Description: Come and try town's best curry!!! I would love to see and talk to you!! This is a curry shop, but also if you have anything to ask, I am from here!! And I speak English! Please do NOT hegitate to contact me!! Look forward to seeing you here!!! Thank you (Yakumido could be closed irregular days, please check our web site, SNS site or call us before you approach here)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Three different dishes are offered: a beef curry, a vegan curry, and half and half.
I had the vegan curry and, as a vegetarian usually struggling here in Japan, was over the moon.
I‘ll definitely be back!

Yakumido, オーナー at Yakumido, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much!!

That was great talking you and everyone here at the time!!

Look forward to seeing you again soon!!!

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Amazing curry - beef and vegan options (both are delicious). Lovely chef with great stories. Must visit if in Osaka!

Yakumido, オーナー at Yakumido, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you very much!!

That was great having you here!!
Look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Went here in November for a quick dinner. Had the beef curry and it was excellent. Also had a Sapporo I've never seen before. Great selection of whiskeys as well and the owner kept us entertained the whole night

Yakumido, オーナー at Yakumido, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Thank you very much!!!
That was great having you here!!!
And fun talking with you and others!!

Look forward to seeing you again soon!!!

Reviewed 27 October 2018

After seeing someone's YouTube posting, I really wanted to eat here as being a curry lover. The place was closed on my first visit unfortunately, but I tried again a few days later...and it was open this time!

There are only three food items on the menu...beef, veggie, and half & half (combination) of those two. I had half & half to taste both...wow, it was really good, and nothing like I had tasted before. It was unique and original. I think you just have to come here and try it. The spiciness level can be adjusted for you.

There are only 5 seats, so you might have to wait outside when it's busy. Also, it's probably better to call ahead to see if they're open for the day.

The owner loves 'Nishinari' district and Osaka. He is cool, friendly, and fun to talk to. He told me about a coffee place in LA which I should visit sometime. While I was there, guests from UK, Canada, and Hong Kong came...and they were getting sightseeing tips from the owner while enjoying curry.

Also, various alcoholic beverage options are available: beer, wine, sake, shochu, whisky...you could stick around and enjoy a drink or two unless people are waiting for your seat outside!

Date of visit: October 2018
Yakumido, オーナー at Yakumido, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Thank you very much!!!

That was great having you here and talking!!

Look forward to seeing you soon again!!

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Kazuma provides exceptional service accommodating your every need. His English language skills are amazing so conversation is very easy (in English). The curry is delicious and drinks are very cheap. Would have stayed longer if we could.

Date of visit: October 2018
Yakumido, オーナー at Yakumido, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Thank you very much!!

I was having a great time with you guys too!!

Look forward to seeing you soon again!!!