“Lunch”
Review of Park Side Grille

Park Side Grille
Ranked #513 of 36,379 Restaurants in Osaka
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Nice sit down western meal. The full course is cheaper than ala cart items. Nice salad n soup. Portion just nice for one person. Price 4000Yen. Well patronise. Service was good, waitresses speaks English. Worth a try.

Reviewed 22 November 2015

Visited the Grille for lunch. It was crowded, but we waited a little bit. Once we entered the restaurant, it was huge. And classy. Everyone there was polite. The food was great. Thy ask if we want them to take our pictures. Overall good and romantic lunch experience for me

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Strangely, high end service, food in Universal studio- which is unusual for a theme park anywhere. This is 2nd time we ate here and it's a nice quiet BREAK from the busy/crowds, etc. Not much choice though and don't expect inexpensive, but it is good food. I had steak, my 9 year old had the kids meal, my wife and older daughter each had different selections (kid had chicken and my wife had fish selection.

Reviewed 27 June 2015

Had a relaxing time eating at this restaurant after some heart-thumping rides in USJ.

Nice interiors. Ask to be seated at the atrium for a more relaxing and airy ambiance.
Unlimited drinks
Fast service.
Provides English menu
Pricey
We found it funny and odd though that even if you belong to one group and are seated in one table, those who ordered set meals with a higher price were provided with placemats and nice looking bowls for their soup while those who ordered lower priced set meals were not provided with placemats and had ordinary looking bowls for their soup.
Food was bland for our taste.
Would probably not eat here again

Reviewed 22 May 2015

I really enjoy the service, the restaurant environment and for sure the food. The restaurant offer free flow drinks. Very relaxing environment, excellent service.
I ordered a 3990 yen steak set. I enjoyed from the starter to the desert.
Nothing i can comment. Thumb up, like it.