“Halal Japanese Dish”

Japanese Food Restaurant Matsuri
Ranked #202 of 36,569 Restaurants in Osaka
Price range: USD 1 - USD 44
Description: Japanese Food Restaurant MATSURI serves halal Japanese foods! "ALL MENU ALL HALAL". Our menu are top dishes which foreigners want to eat in Japan. For example, Ramen, Sushi, Takoyaki, Okonomiyaki, Japanese Curry, HALAL Kobe Beef!! Also having more dishes, so please feel free to come!! There is a menu whichVegetarian, Vegan can eat!
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

One of the best restaurants i visited during my trip to Japan. I visited the restaurant twice during my stay in Osaka. The restaurant is also Halal certified.

They serve a variety of Japanese dishes and the food is great. During my first visit, I ate their Okonomiyaki and Takoyaki. It was very delicious. I tried the Kobe beef set during my second visit. The price may be a bit steep but it was yummy.

Another great reason to visit is the variety of Japanese snacks/souvenirs you can buy.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

After watching youtube video sharing of Matsuri's vegan food. I came here to try some japanese vegan food. There are so many kinds of vegan menu here. And, Matsuri is also friendly to oriental vegetarians because that lots of food is inable to take out of the "五葷/五辛"
推薦給台灣的素食者前來用餐!
這裡距離野田車站僅僅三分鐘距離,有專屬於素食者的一本menu,有無五辛也標示得非常清楚 !完全不需要害怕踩雷~
餐點的部分!雖然是葷素餐廳,但是素食餐點一點都不馬虎 !!超級好吃的 !!

Reviewed 17 July 2018

My second halal restaurant in Osaka. It's quite near from Dotonbori so if you want to take a break from all the city lights, glamour, shopping, and fashion, you can come over here.

My sister and I went during dinner and since in the morning we already had ramen we decided to try Halal beef kobe curry dinner set and it was delicious! Price a bit steep for that set but it was worth the price in my opinion. We also ate Takoyaki and karage, which was good. Osaka is really well known for their food and this shop proves it. I wished at ate the okonomiyaki at the restaurant because when I took it ate it was cold, but still delicious nevertheless.

The staff was incredibly pleasant, helpful and friendly, and I would rate their service as one of the best hospitality we ever got in during our Osaka trip. They will ask you to fill in a note book, so please do take your time and fill it out. Prayer rooms are available for Muslim travels to pray. There's also some halal merchandise for you to buy if you want to do some last minute shopping.

This is one of those restaurant that I would definitely come back again if I return to Osaka. So many other many dishes that I would love to try given the opportunity. Keep it up Matsuri Osaka!

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We ordered curry and spicy ramen. It taste really good. They also have halal souvenir, crispy cookies, milky chocolate and many others.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This small restaurant is conveniently located near Nodahanshin Subway Station. We had tokayaki, ramen curry, rice & Japanese curry, sushi and sashimi, among others and ended with matcha and sesame ice cream, mochi and matcha cake.

As everything is halal, unlike some shops with halal menu only but also sell non halal food, we were at ease eating there. They also sell halal cakes, cookies and mochi which can be given out as souvenirs to friends and families back home.

A small musolla and wudhu’ are also available.