All reviewstop floorsingle roompost officeroom was clean and comfortablebuffet stylesmall fridgethe buskyoto towerconvenience storeshort stayonsensaunayenkettleblossommapwashing
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

It's very near from Kyoto Station, just need 5 minutes to walk. I spend the night for two nights. Even the room very small, but it's pretty comfortable to rest. I'm so in love with the origami and kimono prepared on bed.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
アパホテル京都駅堀川通, フロント オフィス マネージャー at APA Hotel Kyoto Eki Horikawadori, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you for staying with us here APA HOTEL〈kyotoeki-horikawadori〉and your kind review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

The APA is excellent value, the room was clean but very small. The staff friendly and efficient with good English. The hotel is near many shops and restaurants,just 300m from kyoto main railway and bus station. The lift , shower, lighting, frig, flat tv all operated; there is little well cupboard space. The bathroom is small clean and OK.
The hotel is good value, the buffet breakfast is excellent. I will stay again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
アパホテル京都駅堀川通, Reception at APA Hotel Kyoto Eki Horikawadori, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Thank you for your warm comments.
We are honored to read your warm comment regarding our facility and service.
We certainly hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next visit to Kyoto.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

My wife and I stayed at this Hotel for 4 nights in mid-November, 2017.

The bedroom is not large but adequate. It would have great if they would put in two/three additional wall-hooks – for backpacks and some other personal effects instead of these being put on the walking path of a small room.

The Front Desk and the Restaurant’s service staffs were courteous. The breakfast buffet was quite well worth the additional charge levied. However, be prepared to queue unless you are early. The hotel is located conveniently for breakfasts nearby if you prefer. Lunch and dinner options are similarly convenient therefore.

The hotel’s location is excellent for whatever you may wish to do in Kyoto, or wherever you may wish to travel to/from Kyoto. It is 10-12 minutes-walk from Kyoto Station.

I'd recommend this as a reasonably good-value hotel in a great location.

Room Tip: Take the Breakfast Option, but be early or be prepared to queue
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
アパホテル京都駅堀川通, Reception at APA Hotel Kyoto Eki Horikawadori, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you for your stay at our hotel very much.
We are honored to read your warm comment regarding our location and service.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed for three nights at one of the APA Hotels in Chiyoda I can't recall which one But my experience was fabulous Staff was so nice I stayed from 18 to 21 September
Especially these staff members Teruo Mouden, Hikarum Maeda, Gen Okuhara,
Mika Imaze and Suguru Komiyama I must also add in this my first visit to Japan I loved everything following the law to the letter cleanliness and highly advanced service in everything Above all the kindness and care by people were amazing. This was very much seen in the APA hotel I stayed I recommend for anyone all the best

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Thank Chanakya Jayade... J

Thank you for your warm comments.
We are honored to read your warm comment regarding our facility and service.
We certainly hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next visit to Japan.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

The hotel was an easy walk from Kyoto station. The room was attractive enough....but had barely enough room for a very small suitcase. The small "work desk" area was cluttered with instruction materials and advertisements. It would have been nice to have that extra space for my things! It had a fridge....remember to turn it on...and a TV with the BBC with some programs in English. The public bath....that is included in the price...was open from 06:00-10:00 and 15:00-01:00 and was quite pleasant. There were three pools and a sauna. I recommend skipping their breakfast and going to the small cafe across from the entrance to the hotel. The staff was helpful.....and made a wonderful recommendation for a dinner I will not forget....it was so delicious.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your stay at our hotel very much.