“Excellent Experience!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Accommodation with History - Reikaku Yasaka
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Yuan Yuan...
“Excellent Experience!!”
Reviewed 3 February 2018 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

Coming from sunny Australia, my biggest worry was the cold because I heard from friends that the staying in traditional style Machiya accommodation can be very cold. This turn out to be a non issue as heated flooring was available everywhere within the building including the bathroom and it was extremely comfortable. The location is also unbeatable surrounded by countless world heritage sites and great restaurants. This is definitely also a great culture experience for the kids given the authenticity of the building.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
3 Feb 2018
Thank you Sherry, we are glad that you had a great memory during your stay. I personally can’t survive the winter here without heated floor, so it was important for us to ensure it is also available for our guest. This Machiya is also located in my favourite spot in Kyoto, I am extremely happy to know that you appreciate the location that I treasure as well.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing