“Some Vietnamese food in Kyoto”
Review of Nha Viet Nam Kyoto

Nha Viet Nam Kyoto
Ranked #1,580 of 15,425 Restaurants in Kyoto
Neighbourhood: Shimogyo-ku
Neighbourhood: Shimogyo-ku
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Pho was ok, banh mi was ok. No herbs or sprout serving with pho. No authentic taste. Not too good, not too bad. Good location and easy to find. Very close to Tokyo tower.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

This is connected to the Daiwa Roynet Hotel where I stayed. I had pho for breakfast here every morning and it was great!

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

So I hate to rate a 1, but when it calls for it I do. Went here with my family for lunch after a long hike in the morning. We arrived just before 2pm.

After we basically sat ourselves we were not served for a long time. When trying to get spring rolls or pho without meat it was just not acceptable.

When asked for just a side order of spring rolls for the kids a hard no was passed. No ala carte.

Needless to say we left, hungry and frustrated.

Never again

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I was so happy to stumble upon this restaurant. Great location very close to Kyoto Station and Higashi Hongan-ji temple. The petit course was not so petit and the pho was fantastic. My favorite thing is the fresh lime soda. Only wish they had ala carte cha gio.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We (2 people) shared a menu centered around Pho soup accompanied by small starters! Delicious Vietnamese food with nice service.