“Great A5 Kobe beef @ Sai Dining”
Review of Sai Dining

Sai Dining
Ranked #19 of 11,780 Restaurants in Kobe
Price range: USD 21 - USD 163
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The Kobe beef (A5 Aitchbone) was really soft with easy melting fat looking like river delta. The 160gm of the Kobe beef was sufficient as it was without perimeter fats. Top grade Kobe beef & one of the best Kobe beef I have tasted so far.

The staff were courteous and efficient. Amazing dining experience. Highly recommended & don't forget to make prior reservation. Cheers !

Yuushi_SAI, オーナー at Sai Dining, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Thank you very much for coming to our restaurant.
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments.

We are delighted that our restaurant's prized Kobe beef was to your satisfaction.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

It gave me a very memoriable dining experience, the beef was very nice and tender...and the staff were so kind and hospitality...
hopefully can get a larger portion to fill up my appetite.. =)

Yuushi_SAI, オーナー at Sai Dining, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant.
Thank you for your compliment, I'm so glad to hear that.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

I went there today, January 18th for lunch since I could not find a seat in the top place Kobe’s beef listed in TA.

I chose one of the premium beef if the restaurant, a cut of 80g Kobe beef (10.000¥) that comes in a menu with soup, vegetables, rice or bread, an ice cream and coffee.

To start the soup (or cream) was good but to liquid in my opinion. The main dish, the Kobe beef, is very tender; the taste is like when you eat an « entrecôte » in France. I realized 80g is to little for a carnivore like me, I recommend more than 120g (160g cost around 16.000¥ ~118€/person + 10% of service tax).

The chef, a young men, is not talkative at all. He explained to the Japanese people around the same table the purpose of the dressing sauces on the table, but not to me and I think it was kind of rude since, as a tourist, I went to Kobe looking for the meat experience. Anyways, I just copied what other people was doing. Once the meat is done, the chef jumps to another table.

The red wine (bordeaux), coffee and ice cream were good also.

Overall experience I would say 3,5/5

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Sai Dining is a bit out from the hot spots around Kobe. But it's definitely a place worthwhile going. The place is not that big and caters only 20 pax I believe. If u like a small not crowded place to enjoy you Kobe beef, this is the place. The service is good and staff are friendly. We had beef and seafoods teppanyaki. Both are good. We tried both the Kobe Beef steak and black Wagyu steak. Surprisingly, the black wagyu can be equally as good but cheaper. Definitely a good experience.

Yuushi_SAI, オーナー at Sai Dining, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant.
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments.
We hope our food and service is to your utmost satisfaction.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

The beef was delicious. Service was very good. A little bit sour for the salad. The beef set 4200yen was highly recommended, very good

Yuushi_SAI, オーナー at Sai Dining, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Thank you very much for coming to our restaurant.
We hope our food and service is to your utmost satisfaction.
Also, we appreciate your letting us know about salad dressing.