“Kobe Beef Is Delicious!”

Kobe Beef Steak Aburiniku Kobo Wakkoqu Kitanozaka Main Store
Ranked #60 of 12,061 Restaurants in Kobe
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The taste of marbled Kobe beef is fantastic. The lead of a professional cook is very good. It is also beautiful that Cherbet and coffee clean my oily mouth. But if you go to lunch alone, you can't experience all of the DepanyakI skills.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Reservation is a must, although I think foreigner will be assigned the 2nd shift (1.30 pm onward) during lunch hours. Went there as a family. The funny thing is they asked beforehand that you control your children to avoid them being too rowdy. Which results in the parents getting rather tense. Foodwise all in all is a fulfilling kobe beef teppanyaki meal, price justifiable (For kobe beef)

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

This is the 2nd Wakkoqu Restaurant we went to in Kobe coz we had to come back for more.
Pros: The Kobe quality was amazing and very flavoursome. My preference was medium-rare, each piece was cooked perfectly with the flavours and juices melting in your mouth. My husband and I selected the Wakkoqu specials with two cuts of beef to share amongst us. Both were good and worth trying. We also selected the additional garlic fried rice which was beautiful. The bill totalled approx ¥34,000 for both of us and was well worth it!
Cons: None!

TIP: Make sure you call up and book at least a few hours ahead.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have been shopping at Sequim's Serenity Thrift Store for about 10 years. We are amazed at the variety of items of all sorts which we see there; and as you might expect, at good prices ! I recently got a good baseball style hat from a famous hotel near Cabo San Lucas, MX for $1 which must have cost $15 new. They constantly have new items coming in, so we visit about weekly. They are open 7 days a week.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

The beef here is fantastic! Juicy and perfectly done! It's cooked in its own fats so it doesn't taste heavy and oily. It's recommended to just dip the beef in a bit of salt and pepper so you taste the beef and not the soy sauce and/or mustard.

Serving staff is friendly and professional but speak little English. It's a bit costly but absolutely worth it!!

Date of visit: May 2017

Travellers who viewed Kobe Beef Steak Aburiniku Kobo Wakkoqu Kitanozaka Main Store also viewed

Kobe, Hyogo Prefecture

Been to Kobe Beef Steak Aburiniku Kobo Wakkoqu Kitanozaka Main Store? Share your experiences!