This hotel is located very near the shopping area (Hondonri) and also really near the A-bomb Dome and memorial. All within walking distance. You may access this place by bus/tram. There's a tram station just in front of the hotel. It's along the main road, just beside the HUGE SOGO departmental store (where there's a new pokemon store on the 6th floor). Do note that the store closes rather early at 8pm, IIRC. Location was ideal for me as it's just walking distance from my long-distance bus stop (Willer Express). (5-8mins walk!)
Room is rather big but dim. We initially thought a light bulb has blown and even ask the staff to come up to check. There's no air-con (which we thought was quite weird) but the windows can be opened so we opened a small gap to allow air circulation in the room. It even has a 2 seater sofa in the room where we can chill in front of the tv.
All was good and it was a reasonable pricing as well (booked through Japanican).
- Excellent location (in front of tram station and near Willer Express Bus stop, also near shopping street and Peace dome area)
- Huge room
- Free wifi which works fine
- Comfortable rest
- Room a bit dim
- Aircon doesn't work (maybe cause it's autumn?, but we opened the windows so it was ok)
- International CC accepted for payment.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JAPANiCAN, Evoline ltd, Rakuten, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Ctrip TA, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Mielparque Hiroshima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.