“Must-visit place for young kids!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 323 things to do in Sapporo
Singapore
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Must-visit place for young kids!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2011

Went Hokkaido trip with my 2 kids (under 4 years) and grandparents in town in May 2010 (not 2011 but Tripadvisor doesn't allow me to indicate so far back). The kids absolutely love the park while the grand parents enjoyed seeing the flowers in bloom. The park is more well-known among locals and few foreign visitors visit.

The park is very big. We spent the whole day (until about 4pm & we are took it leisurely) we only manage to cover 2 sections of the park (think there is 4-5 sections). The children section was very fun for the kids. There was 2 bouncy hilly area (1 red & 1 white, made of plastic & foam) , a field where you roll gigantic balls up the hill, various slides of different heights (1 indoors in an "anthill"). Also a place where kids can crawl within webs and swing on balls tied to ropes. I'm really bad at describing. Best to view the pictures.

I wish fervently that Singapore also has something like this. Best of all, the price of visiting the park was very cheap! I would definitely recommend it to any family visiting Sapporo with kids (it's about an hour drive from the city centre). As we visited in spring, the park is also a great place to view flowers in bloom.

Visited May 2011

• Thai first
Bangkok, Thailand
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Great place to visit. Even you don't know how to ski.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2011

We went there during our trip to Sapporo in early January. My wife and I don't know how to ski but we decided to give it a try after being recommended by the hotel staffs. The location of the park was quite far from the Sapporo city center but you can go there easily by asking the tourist information center. It took one long subway ride and one long bus ride but it was worth the ride. The entrance fee was waived during winter, that includes the rental of snow shoes and snow clothes if you don't have one. So, we ended up paying nothing. We saw a bunch of 3-5 year kids learning how to ski.

In conclusion, if you want the out of town experience like the real locals, I would recommend you to go there.

Visited January 2011