All reviews river view qiantang river signature suite starwood platinum beautiful pool great impression complimentary upgrade beautiful hotel wonderful stay room upgrade fine hotel the general manager chinese restaurant other hotels high speed duty manager west lake
Reviewed 27 September 2018

I take my family to come to Hangzhou for vocation. because of the nice view and central location, I choose this hotel for my family. The hotel belonged to SPG, now Marriott. Finally, I felt more than that.
When I check in, the duty manager —— Steven, found that there is the my wife and children with me, he kindly updated my reservation to luxury room and provided one more breakfast for my family for free. THANK YOU SO MUCH to Steven, nice guy.

My room is on the higher floor, the 19th floor, river view room. The room is very large,blue style, classic and romantic. The facility is great. what is the best is you can see Qiang Tang River from the window of the room and the fantastic light show on the other side of the river at night. Very impressive!

If you room is not river view room, never mind. The restaurant of breakfast is on the 22th floor. From the window of restaurant, you can see the whole river when you enjoy breakfast.

There are swimming pool, gym and mini children park on the B1 floor. The swiming pool is not crowd, so I feel very save when my daugher play in the pool.

One more thing, there is a nespresso machine in the room. I never see this in other hotel. More important is 3 kinds of espresso capsule FOR FREE!

Nice trip in Hangzhou, nice hotel in The Azure Qiantang A Luxury Collection Hotel and nice guy, duty manager Steven .

Room tip: best views, great service
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Lynn L, Public Relations Manager at The Azure Qiantang A Luxury Collection Hotel Hangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Dear Dark blue Neil,
Thank you very much for your detailed feedback! It was a pleasure to welcome you at our hotel, I am glad to hear that the efforts of my colleague Steven were able to make your stay more memorable!

We are very glad to read your comments about the services of our associates, we will make sure your feedback is shared with the team. We are glad to know that we are now one of your top choices in the city.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Hangzhou!

Reviewed 21 September 2018

It’s my first time to stay at this hotel which gives me great impression! I was upgraded to a junior suite with river view. The room is huge, even the basic one! The decoration is luxurious and modern. Highly recommendation!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Marchday 10,

Warm regards from The Azure Qiantang, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Hangzhou! Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay and the kind feedback regarding your stay experience. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that we were able to offer a high product and service quality to you.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

A very great spot in Hangzhou. Good location and very friendly and professional staff. Also nice pool and fitness center: both very clean and well equipped.

Rooms are spacious and very well decorated. Definitely great value for money. Will come back here next time I will be in hangzhou

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
MandyY306, Public Relations Manager at The Azure Qiantang A Luxury Collection Hotel Hangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear RobboRobertson,

Warm regards from The Azure Qiantang, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Hangzhou!

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay and the constructive feedback regarding your experience. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that we were able to offer a high product and service quality to you. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel during your next trip to Hangzhou!

With best regards,

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Visited Hangzhou for two days and stayed in this beautiful hotel. Hotel was booked by Amex fine hotel and resorts which comes with food credit plus breakfast. Got upgraded to a corner room. Very spacious room with walk in closet, separate bath and shower, a small sofa area. Bed was very comfortable.

Enjoyed the pool and jacuzzi before heading to the invited talk. Breakfast items were usual. Better if there are more local items to choose from.

Tried chinese restaurant on 23rd floor, great food, great service with stunning view of the lake.

Had lunch at cafe on 22nd floor too, the steak was not well prepared. But other chinese dishes were quite decent.

In short, very nice hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Mandy Y, Public Relations Manager at The Azure Qiantang A Luxury Collection Hotel Hangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Warm regards from The Azure Qiantang, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Hangzhou! Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay and the constructive feedback regarding your experience. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that we were able to offer a high product and service quality to you. Meanwhile, we are going to enrich varieties of breakfast items soon, looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel during your next trip to Hangzhou!

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I had to stay here for a couple of nights on a business trip, the location is a bit far away from the tourist sites like West Lake and Hefang but the upside is that it’s peaceful. If you’re a runner, you are a couple of minutes away from a running trail that extends along the lake.

I’m deducting one star for location and lack of champagne selection (they need to offer this at their dinner service).

Overall, I would definitely be back here.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Mandy Y, Public Relations Manager at The Azure Qiantang A Luxury Collection Hotel Hangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Warm regards from The Azure Qiantang, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Hangzhou!Thank you very much for sharing your recent stay experience with us, and we would like to offer genuine anticipatory service to our guests. We have both white wine and red wine for your choice while dinner time, and it is our goal to continuously improve our product and service quality and we therefore take your comments in regards to the dinner experience serious and target an improved experience for your next stay with us.
Thank you and we are sincerely looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel during your next trip to Hangzhou!