All reviewsthe executive loungeasia bistrocru steakhousewest lakebusiness or pleasureexcellent hotelfitness roommy colleagueconcierge staffcoffee machinehigh floorbusiness tripwulin squarebusiness districtgrand canala wonderful staybreakfast and dinner
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

It is the most technologic hotel I have ever seen. It has a lot of new facilities to help guests. Staff speak english easily agaist most of chinese hotels.very nice and clean. It is shinning. Choose it if it is possible.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Aidin V
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Had to queue up to check in, and 2 additional staff immediately came to help.

Room was spacious, clean and modern. It has a business traveler in mind with an “office chair” and spacious desk. The TV can be pulled out at an angle so that I could still watch TV while working.

In-Room Dining was above average considering it is a Western chain. I had stir fried noodles and green beans w preserved vegetables. Both dishes were both pipping hot when they arrived. Seasoning was balanced. Could use less oil. I should have mentioned it when I ordered.

When I checked out, they asked if there is room for improvement. So I told them the bath towel could be a bit thicker.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
JoyeuxZ, 公关经理 at JW Marriott Hotel Hangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience in our hotel.

It’s glad to know that you have enjoyed yourself in the room. We will note your preference and recommendation. Hope you will see our improvement next time.

Have a nice day.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I stayed in Room 2009 between14th - 18th March. This is my third time staying at JW Marriot Hotel Hangzhou and as usual I would strongly recommend it to other travellers. What surprised me is their staff members have demonstrated a even new high level of friendliness, enthusiasm, professionalism and thoughtfulness during my stay this time. For example, all their front counter staff (as long as they are available) would greet you with a big smile when you just even walk pass (not even close) the reception area; literally every single restaurant staff member would greet you as long as they walk pass you and collect your dishes at a proper pace; whenever you approach lifts at the lobby, there is always a lift opening its doors waiting for you to enter (which is amazing); when I tried to free up my hands to press a lift button, a concierge staff suddenly turned up and hit the button for me; when I randomly grabbed an umbrella at the front door, a concierge staff kindly passed me a dry one as the one I grabbed was a little bit wet.

I have countless examples but in summary what impressed me is you can tell their friendliness and proactiveness is from deep down rather than following the rules. Here I would like to give special thanks to Tonny (Restaurant Manager who literally paid attention to and followed up every client's needs), Cendy (who prepared me a honey lemon water and two small jars of honey when heard me coughing), Jessica (Front Counter Manager, who upgraded my room and provided me welcoming refreshments and greeting card), Zheng Yifan (concierge staff who passed me umbrella when raining and hit the elevator button when saw my hands full). Last but not least, I would like to thank the Hotel Manager, Peter Pan, who must have managed and trained his staff very well for hotel clients to experience such a remarkable service.

This stay is definitely a highlight of my trip. There is no doubt JW Marriot Hangzhou will continue to be my only choice when staying in Hangzhou.

Room Tip: Room 2009 is of a great size. Very spacious and has a separate walk-in wardrobe.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
JoyeuxZ, 公关经理 at JW Marriott Hotel Hangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for writing so detail review to refresh our memories of staying with you. From your comment, we feel so proud of Tonny, Jessica and many other associates are keenly focused on the details and accountable for quality and craftsmanship. We’ll share this comment to them for encouraging them to provide a better service.

It’s always our commitment to provide an environment of simple elegance where our guests feel welcome, comfortable and free to be themselves. No matter how many times you come to our hotel, we promise that we’ll welcome you and make you feel at home.

Have a nice day.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend this hotel if on business or for pleasure while in Hangzhou.

The front desk was very attentive. The hotel lobby is very inviting. The rooms were spacious and clean. I had a wonderful room granted I was upgraded. I also had access to the Marriott club lounge. That was really quite a treat especially for breakfast.

The gym is quite spacious as well and has been updated With recent equipment. Wi-Fi access was free. There are plenty of channels as well for foreigners on the TV within the room. Customer service is clearly highest in priority. I feel very comfortable in the room and really was able to relax as well as work comfortable during my stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
JoyeuxZ, 公关经理 at JW Marriott Hotel Hangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for staying at JW Marriott Hotel Hangzhou.

We are delighted to see your satisfaction in all aspects you mentioned through the review. It’s our pleasure to provide the outstanding service to you.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon, have a nice day.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Went there with friends and stayed 4 days.

Do like its decoration style and the executive lounge gave a real warm welcome.

The location is in the old center of the city and not far away from the West Lake. But it would take a long long time if met the rush hours.

The housekeeping team was careless, threw away my girlfriend's brace and we got compensation from the manager with a real humble attitude.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends