“Over the top service”

Add it.
Veranda Cafe
Ranked #210 of 1,694 Restaurants in Xi'an
Reviewed 2 July 2016

This is the base level restaurant at the Grand Park Hotel in Xi'AN. We had the buffet breakfast there one morning. It was little pricey but the food quality and variety was excellent.

However, the service is what stood out. There were several types of fresh fruit available but no apples. I asked our server if they had an apple in the kitchen for my son. He said he would check. It took forever but out came an apple. I am SURE they went to a fruit store down the street to buy one apple for my son. WOW!

Reviewed 13 July 2015

We stayed at this hotel and enjoyed breakfast each morning but also dined here at night for dinner. Lovely cooked tasty foods with a great choice between Asian and Western foods. Service is speedy and staff friendly.
I would recommend it as a place to dine.

Been to Veranda Cafe? Share your experiences!