See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

Three days in Guangzhou to meet up with friends. My wife had stayed there previously so seeking somewhere else didn't factor.
Why it requires five staff to conduct a checkin I don't know, but bureaucracy is alive and well in China.
No distinction between smoking and non smoking, our room smelt but our pillows didn't.
Typical ultra hard bed (2 x kings)in a quite large room. Bathroom and facilities clean and probably good value.
The bonus is that the airport express stops at the door.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank GypsyGeoff
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

This is a lousy hotel. The hotel next to it is being destroyed for renovation. Same should be for this hotel.
Room is big but no so clean.
As opposed to all hotel that give you 2 free water bottle, here you pay for them. Breakfast has 2-3 western things to eat.
Staff at lobby talks no English. I asked them for a taxi to the bus station so they sent me to a wrong station.

Will never come back here.

Date of stay: November 2013
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times and never had one complaint about this hotel service was excellent rooms were clean and tidy,this was what I needed after visiting factories and wholesale and to relieve my stress I went over to the new Water Club,great for foot and back massage and the drinks and buffet were all included. I would recommend this hotel to any visitors to panyu.district. I will always gbook my hotel at white palace hotel every trip every year I go back to panyu.

Room tip: always go to the free buffet included with your stay and must try the water cube club next door adjacent to hotel
Date of stay: September 2012
1  Thank benniema
Reviewed 13 May 2011

I stayed in this hotel because it is near the wholesale market of guangzhou, shaxi.

It was a terrible one night stay, having heard noisy children running outside my room, children laughing, slamming of doors and marbles dropping onto tiles all in the middle of the night!!!

I was told we are the only room occupied for this floor and the entire hotel was at its very low occupancy. I did not see any children in the morning. Complimentary water was only given to double bed room while those on twin bed room there was no complimentary water. It is chargeable at RMB10 per bottle. *Puzzle* The tap water turn brownish when I turn it on. Seems like this place rarely get visitors.

My room is on block 8, level 5. Block 8 is the only block that is open for business. Rest of the hotel is undergoing renovation. So you can guess how old this hotel is. The whole of level 5 is extremely cold when I enter. I off the air-con after check-in in the afternoon and when I came back at night, it is just as cold as before! The strange thing is, outdoor temperature is much higher than indoor! I had to cover myself with extra blankets, wearing long sleeve and socks to sleep. The air-con was not 'on' through out the night and it was still very cold in the morning.

This has got to be the most creepy hotel i've stayed in.

Date of stay: May 2011
2  Thank mrang
Reviewed 26 October 2010

this hotel is definitjy gloomy, awfull and disgusting ! Don't go there. And the prices are very high compared with some other luxuous hotels for quite the same price. Never go there !

Date of stay: October 2010