All reviews large room hotel room limited english pleasant stay other hotels concierge staff suite taxi floor gangding china foyer bathtub district
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Speechless...just one sentence- the worst hotel that I have ever been till now. Pay me I also do not want to go! Not worth to even give any grading! I will give 0. The entire room. Is so worn and torn. I really regret not asking for room change but looking at the lobby and lift. I doubt there is any room in good shape. Noisy aircon, dirty toilet, worn out wardrobe, dirty bed sheet and cabinet.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank serenelaow
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Located near the Ganding station this is a great base for Guangzhou
Friendly staff, large room sizes, large comfortable beds, delicious buffet breakfast are just a few positives for this regular stop of mine.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

On arrival room not ready. After small discussion got a gantastic upgrade to level 32. Excellent very huge and clean room. Great soft bed! Amazing. Location is good gor the fair and also for walking, restaurants and shop. Staff very friendly, good breakfast. Will come here again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Central location, big rooms.
Staff lack English.
Service average.
Old.
Food is all Chinese style and very average quality.
Laundry service - inadequate.
They take $200 on your credit card when you arrive but if you spend more than that they refuse service. We prepaid our hotel accomodation when we checked in they took $200 deposit from the credit card.
We left the hotel at 5.30am one morning and were organised enough to sort laundry out. Arrived back at 4pm to find they had bought it back. Reason there was not enough credit on the account ( we had eaten breakfast at the hotel). They had our credit card number and our mobile numbers. No apology, no help offered except we could try express service and pay 50% more. Not impressed. Will not recommend this hotel. Will not stay here again.
I would recommend the Garden Hotel down the road much much nicer, friendlier and better service.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend stayed at the Royal Mediterranean on a recent public holiday. Whilst the location of the hotel is great, and the price for the type of room (especially during a holiday) was reasonable, I couldn't help but feel a little irritated by the place.

For some reason, the main lights in the corridor were off when we arrived, which made finding the room fairly difficult. The room itself was huge and well furnished, with a very comfortable bed, but it didn't seem completely clean. For example there was hair and dust in the bathtub, which we ended up not using because of this.

On checkout in the morning, it was very busy, so the slow speed was not a problem, although it would have been nice to see a smile from the receptionist.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple