All reviewsihg memberthe club loungebusiness triphigher flooran upgradehalal foodlarge bathroomlobby barrooms are modernbreakfast buffetnoodlesdefinitely stay here againdeluxe roomcanton fairbusiness hotelhotel staffshopping mall
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Have just returned from yet another trip to this city and to this luxury hotel.

Only stay on Club floor but it is excellent. Apart from the recently refurbished ANA Crowne Plaza in Osaka this is the best Crowne Plaza and best Crowne Plaza Club floor I have stayed in whilst travelling on business.

Many other hotels have a Club floor but they are not, in my experience, in the same class.

Even the downstairs lobby 'lounge' and reception are good. IMO it's better than the Garden up the road.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
CPCityCentreGZ, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Mark R,

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate it.
We are glad that your stay at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre was great, comments regarding Club Floor service will be delivered to the management. We are happy that you liked our Lobby Lounge and service at the reception.

We hope to see you again at our hotel. Please contact me directly if you need assistance with your future bookings.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stay only one night, but what a night. As a IHG member i got a upgraded room that was very nice. The hotels breakfast was amazing. I travel with a colleague so we had two rooms and my colleague was also impressed by it. We took a drink in the lobby bar and there was a Philippine lady with an amazing voice singing. The hotel has a very good location in the heart of the city. I will definitely stay here at my next visit to Guangzhou.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Tormod P,

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate the time you took for your review. We are glad to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable, you liked the breakfast and our lobby band. We will definitely pass good comments to the management.

I would also thank you for being IHG member, we look forward to see you soon.
Please contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future bookings.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My wife and I stayed at Guangzhou City Crowne Plaza for one night on 30 March 2018, The Club Floor manager assisted us a lot for late check in and also allowed us have late check out at 1800. Thanks a lot. On the other hand, as usual, we received excellent and very warm hospitality service from the front office, coffee shop, the Concierge and also the housekeeping service too. That's why we have been staying at Guangzhou City Crowne Plaza more than 30 times in the past few years. Thank You CPGCC.

Room Tip: Very beautiful city view and very convenient to subway stations
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
CPCityCentreGZ, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear mas0nch0i,

Thank you for your feedback, we are very glad to hear that your stay with us was excellent as usual and you receive warm hospitality from our colleagues.

Thank you for your loyalty and we hope to see you again soon, if you would need any assistance with the booking please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night on a business trip. I had a suite on the 38th floor. It was roomy with a huge bath, but I thought that the hotel had a rather dark and dated feel. It's not somewhere that I would want to stay whilst on holiday. On the positive side, check in and out were fast and efficient and the staff were always helpful, especially those on the concierge desk. The breakfast as also good with a huge variety of food.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
CPCityCentreGZ, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Bryn_Plnzgauer,

Thank you for your feedback, we are very glad to hear our staff were always helpful and you had smooth check in experience. I am happy you enjoyed your breakfast.

Sorry to hear that the room did not meet your requirements.

We hope to see you again soon, if you would need any assistance with the booking please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I real enjoyed this Hotel during my business trip. Excellent professional staff who take pride in their work. Beautiful room on the 30th floor. Good food and service in the restaurant was spot on.
I will definitely visit it again.

Mr G.S. Rathling

Room Tip: 30th floor room are quiet and have the best view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
CPCityCentreGZ, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear srathling,

Thank you for your feedback, we are very glad to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable, I will pass the comments about our staff to the management, I am happy that you liked the food and the room.