Oakwood Premier Guangzhou
USD 107
  • Pool
USD 185
USD 118
The Garden Hotel Guangzhou(Guangzhou)
USD 202
USD 151
All reviewskevin taoexecutive assistant managerfully equipped kitchensteam bathwashing machineone bedroom apartmentmajor shopping mallshome away from homefamily stayserviced apartmentcanton fairgrand viewenjoyable staygrandview mallapartment hotelbusiness tripbig shopping
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Very good hotel for excelent price...rooms very clean and big,restaurant with very good food and great ambient,huge gym and pool,staff very helpfull and kind,good location at tianhe district,thk to mr. kevin tao for his attention to me.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recognition of Oakwood Premier Guangzhou as an Amzaing Hotel.

I am pleased to read you have overall enjoyed your stay especially the location, in-room facilities, restaurant and best food, of course helpful attentive dedicated staff. Appreciated very much your encouraging words, we will definitely keep it up the best services in Guangzhou.

Recently announced by TripAdvisor, Oakwood Premier Guangzhou is selected as “China Top 25 Hotels” and “Travelers’ Choice Award Winner” by millions of travelers, taking this opportunity I would like to thank you and all travelers who provided supports to Oakwood Premier Guangzhou. Please be assured the service team of Oakwood Premier Guangzhou will continuously make improvements, aim higher for better products and services.

Thank you again and wish you Happy New Year!

Yours Truly,

Executive Assistant Manager
Kevin.tao@oakwood.com (Please be alert my email is changed)
WhatsApp and WeChat: +86.139.2838.5858.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Excellent & comfortable stay. The service standards are very good. Mr Kevin individual attention. The overall amenities available are very good. The breakfast spread is also very nice. In spite of being a vegetarian , I got good options in the breakfast spread. The hotel is also very centrally located.

Room Tip: View from higher floors is very good
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Happy New Year!

I would like to thank you for your continuous support to Oakwood Premier Guangzhou and chose to stay always when you travel to Guangzhou and share with us your stay experience.

I am happy to read your stay was most comfortable and enjoyable with the best amenities, wide spread breakfast, central location and dedicated customer services.

Thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Executive Assistant Manager
Kevin.Tao@Oakwood.com (Please be aware my email address changed)
WhatsApp and WeChat No. : +86.139.2838.5858

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Room was very small, booked but ended up with different category ended up have to pay extra bed.
The hotel extra services charges is too pricey and found that is overcharged for the quality. Everything must signed prior to providing services.
House keeping is not perfect. Choose what to replenish and everything will replenish.

Room Tip: Accessibility to shopping areas is good.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Happy New Year!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou.

I am sorry to read that our service and product were not up to your satisfaction. I understand that you booked a 2 Bedroom Suites, our maximum occupation for this unit is 4 adults, however you have 5 adults, we have provide you with an extra bed and of course a surcharge for this extra bed. I suggest that you may book a 3-Bedroom and it can be even more space for you as a whole family to gather together for an indulgent moment. Thank you for your comment and I believe it can help us to make improvement in the future. I am sure you have overall enjoyed the kitchen facilities, washer, drier and steam bath in the room. I can be reachable for your future bookings and will personally handle your reservation so that your requests will be satisfied.

Thank you again and l wish can have the opportunity to welcome you back for an enjoyable and memorable stay experience.

Executive Assistant Manager
Kevin.Tao@Oakwood.com (Please be aware my email address changed)
WhatsApp and WeChat No. : +86.139.2838.5858

Reviewed 25 December 2017

The service, the room facilities, the location are top notch. Definitely love these elements. Yet we have two main complaints: the wifi is a bit on and off... and more importantly, the room temperature! No matter how you set your room, it is still very hot. The thermometer in the room indicated it is over 30 degree Celsius during noon time!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Kevin_Tao_OPGZ, Manager at Oakwood Premier Guangzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Dear Valued Guests,

I would like to wish you and loved family a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all bests in 2018! On behalf of the management team, let me extend my sincere appreciation to you for your support to Oakwood Premier Guangzhou during 2017; we are aiming higher to be the best hotel in Guangzhou.

I am happy to read the service, the room facilities, the location are top notch and you loved your stay. I am so sorry the WiFi access was not stable and the air-con is not satisfactory. I apologize on behalf of the management team. It is very embarrassing period that, we switch on heating European Guests saying too hot and oriental guests are very much comfortable, if we switch on cooling, it may cause more complaints as the outside temperature is below 15 degree centigrade. Thank you for your suggestion and we will monitor this to make your next stay perfect.

Once again, thank you and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Executive Assistant Manager
Kevin.Tao@Oakwood.com (Please be aware my email address is changed)
WhatsApp and WeChat account: +86.139.2838.5858

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Great spacious rooms. Awesome views and staff were all lovely! Special shout out to Kevin. What a legend. He was the icing on the cake. Breakfast buffet also great!
Serving both continental and traditional Chinese ❤️

Stayed: December 2017

Dear Valued Guests,

I am happy to read your stay was enjoyable and appreciated very much your comments about the room, breakfast and staff. Your encouraging words will motivate us to keep up the inspiring and passionate services.
Once again, thank you and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Executive Assistant Manager
Kevin.Tao@Oakwood.com (Please be aware my email address is changed)
WhatsApp and WeChat account: +86.139.2838.5858