All reviews the executive lounge train station diamond member business trip other hotels canton fair breakfast buffet convenient location fitness center hotel is great outdoor pool five star hotel rooms are spacious shopping mall china english concierge
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Nice hotel with good facilities. However the check in/check out speed need to improve. Room is a bit dark, room service is good. The breakfast area is very noisy. The location is easy to get a car, however it is a bit far for the walking distance from the Tianhe center.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

My first-time hotel stays in Guangzhou. The facilities were nice, the location was quite near to the subway station and IKEA, the staff was quite friendly too. However, the email on their website is not the updated one which I need to ask through the Hilton facebook page to get a correct e-mail. Also, don't expect them to reply your email. I have sent them few email but never got a reply. However when I check-in at the Hotel the manager told me that they received my email.

Anyway,my whole experiences was brilliant. I will stay again when I go to Guangzhou next time.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2016

It is a nice well maintained hotel and is centrally located. it has all the modern amenities and offers luxury to its customers.it has a good breakfast spread and shopping areas are in close vicinity of the hotel. The rooms are slightly smaller but the overall property is well maintained and good for both business as well as family travel.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Stayed at Hilton Tianhe for 5 nights and truly enjoyed the Hilton experience and facilities. Room was spacious and clean. Hotel conveniently located within Tianhe area where restaurants and shopping are within walking distance. Will definitely be a returning customer for future business trips

Thank Chieng Cheung A... N
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe is great!
We stayed in room 1910. The room was big, clean with spectacular view, especially at night!
Within 8 minutes' walk, you could find metro, East train station, Aeon shopping center, IKEA and so on...
The food in the restaurant was great. I had pork ribs in Il ponte and I still remember the taste. There were many choices in the buffet breakfast. We really appreciate Lisa, who assisted my friend for the vegetarian food requests.
We will definately come back!
Mauruuru Roa!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton Guangzho... T, 經理 at Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Thank you for taking time to share with us your kind and gracious words from your recent experience at Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe. We hope to welcome you back soon!