1,888 results
All reviews club millesime luxury room bathroom mirror club floor beautiful hotel platinum member canton fair special thanks business trip late check rooms are spacious an upgrade executive lounge chinese restaurant tianhe district breakfast buffet is canton tower
Reviewed 11 October 2018

I stayed a night on business and was looked after by all staff, from reception to the lounge and restaurants nothing was a problem. The room was fantastic and easily matched by the service. Would highly recommend this hotel if you go to Guangzhou.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Management S, Manager at Sofitel Guangzhou Sunrich, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear nickG7585CC,
Bonjour! We very much appreciate your kind words and thank you for your positive comments.

We thank you for giving us an opportunity to select you as our GOD (Guest of Day) and we are pleased to hear that you have a great stay with us.

We thank you once again for your recommendation, and we are looking forward to being at your service once again soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

We stayed for a night to celebrate my sister's birthday. Location is average, not near train station. Staffs are willing to help, with good services. Nice staffs, especially those of Le Grill. They prepared a table with decorations, in which I did not expect! And we enjoyed the meal, delicious! We had great time there, Thank you all~

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear louise_lulo,
Bonjour! We appreciate very much your great words to describe your dining experience at Le Grill, on 6F in Sofitel Guangzhou Sunrich.

It is a great honour for us to have an opportunity to care of your sister's birthday in Sofitel touches – Cousu Main service. We are also glad to know you enjoyed the foods, that are personally created by Daniel Brooker, hotel Executive Chef.

We appreciate your patronage and are looking forward to being at your service again soon.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

I was seriously injured (in my knee) when I arrived to Guangzhou and the hotel manager and the director of room were extremely kind. They really take care of my complicated situation and upgraded me and make easy my stay. Really busy time with many appointments and no free time to manage this mishap and the amends I need at the time to reschedule my agenda and extend my stay there.
Absolutely lal the staff from Concierge to front desk were extermely kind with me.
I will not forget your caring gestoure. Se e you next time I come back to Gunagzhou

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear CarlosL4746,
Bonjour! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience when staying at Sofitel Guangzhou Sunrich.

We are sorry to know your keen was injured and we hope that you are getting better now. We are very pleased to know that you still have a great stay with us. We very much appreciate your kind words and it has been shared with our Hotel Manager, Stephan Leroy and Director of Rooms, Oscar Chen. It is our privilege to assist our guests as much as we can.

We are glad to hear your return and we are looking forward to your next visit whenever your travels bring you back to Guangzhou.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

The best hotel in Guangzhou. Unrivaled service and quality from the front door to the back. A must for anyone wanting to experience the ultimate in comfort, style and service. Looking forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: Brilliant presentation and quality
Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear not_happy812,
Bonjour! We appreciate very much your kind words to describe our hotel and it is always a great present from our guest when they are satisfied with our services.

We are glad to know you have a comfortable stay with us. We are awaiting for your return and looking forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Arrived very tired for check in and received best welcome ever : was treated as special guest with all possible help from several nice staff members who spoke all quite well English !
Impressive nice room, beautifull hotel and centrally located : I can only recommand...

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank janmalie

Dear janmalie,
Bonjour! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor.

We are thankful for your kind words to describe your stay with us and it is a great encouragement to our entire team for continually make our guests Feel Welcome.

We thank you for your recommendation on your review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.