1,886 results
All reviews club millesime luxury room bathroom mirror club floor beautiful hotel platinum member canton fair special thanks business trip late check rooms are spacious an upgrade executive lounge chinese restaurant tianhe district breakfast buffet is canton tower
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

What helpful staff and excellent service. English spoken everywhere here. Location a little away from the metro, but still good. Doorman helped me get a DiDi and even arranged to have some documents printed that I needed. Business centre very convenient.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Management S, Guest Experience Manager at Sofitel Guangzhou Sunrich, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear Yuri R,
Bonjour! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your kind words, and positive feedback.

It is our commitment and privilege to give the most comfortable and convenience experience to our guests during staying at our hotel.

We appreciate your patronage and look forward to being at your service once again soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I got my room off Expedia for a really price.its a nice resort. beds, are great, the staff were great, no complaints. The rooms are posh its a borderline 5 star experience. clean table dining. nice gym and bar area

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear JimDeBerry,
Bonjour! Thank you for your great remarks, which we have shared with our team.

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to your next stay and for your convenience you can book directly via Accorhotels official website.

We await with pleasure of serving you once again.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We arrived very early (8am) after a night flight from BKK and were allowed to check in early... which was perfect and much appreciated. Hotel is quite far from the subway/metro... but easy enough to get a taxi (we opted to walk, but wouldn't next time with all the cases). Everything was excellent from the breakfast (very very good and plenty of options), to the comfy bed. We had some luggage issues (bought a new case and got ripped off... lesson learnt), but the concierge (Mr. Kevin Lo) couldn't have been anymore helpful. He got maintenance to come and help us. It was exemplary service. Also Mr. Rick Peng attentively helped us to get a taxi etc. A great stay! Definitely staying here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear James G,
Bonjour! We appreciate that you took the time to provide us your feedback on TripAdvisor about your stay.

It is our privilege to assist our guests.We also thank you for your recognition towards our Chief Concierge Kevin Luo and his team member Rick Peng, and it is a great motivation to both of them and also for the entire hotel staff to strive to provide high quality service to each of our Sofitel guest.

We are glad to know you will come back, and we are looking forward to being at your service again soon.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Hotel is located roughly 40-50 minutes by car to the city centre of Guangzhou from the Baiyun International Airport. Check was rather "bumpy" as the front counter staff was rather junior and did not ask for help until I prompted to see the manager. I had showed my platinum card first and was subsequently told that my room was not ready! It was already 4pm at the time when I checked in. She also told me that I was not eligible for a room upgrade! I certainly thought that this is highly unacceptable. I'm happy that Mr Terry took over and finally put everything back in the correct perspective. My hats off to him. Despite me not using the preferred guest check-in as it was occupied at the time, front line staff should be well informed and seek for help when they are struggling with their loyal customers. Room upgrade honoured.

From there on, everything was smooth sailing. All the staff at Club Millesime (29th floor) were proficient in English (of course, it would be a greater advantage if you did cantonese and mandrin!). The provided directions, food options, and served all the basic needs for you to get around Guangzhou. Amenities in the lounge were amazing. My room was also on the same floor which was comfortable; cosy, sleek and had a bit of french and Chinese culture incorporated. First time I stayed in a room with an emergency exit at the back! (next to toilet)

Excellent breakfast spread of local and international cuisine at the 2nd floor restaurant. For those on the 29th floor, you can also have your breakfast there. Options almost similar, just more quiet. As usual, the have a huge selection to breads and pastries - like all the other Sofitels.

Manage to try the indoor pool which was really cool considering its winter in that region at the moment. Temperature was just right and give you views of the Canton Tower (better seen from the 29th floor if you have the opportunity). There is also a smaller Jacuzzi pool at the side. Gym services are adequate together with a games room. Did not find time to try the spa - noted it was really pricey too!

In the end of the day, I found what I was looking for - an incredible hotel experience and service for me and my family!

Room Tip: The higher the better!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Management S, Manager at Sofitel Guangzhou Sunrich, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear john_gpjm,
Bonjour! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

We are sorry that we did not handle the check-in situation better and we have spoken with FO team so that the same problem will not happen in the future.

We thank you for your loyalty to be Accorhotels Le Club Platinum member, and we hope you will give us the opportunity of welcoming you again in the near further.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

It is a very great experience staying at this hotel. We receive a warm welcome and great service at the Club Millesime, special thanks to the manager Icy and the vice manager Jade and the crew of course who provide us with warm hospitality. The room is also one of the highlights of this trip, which makes our trip perfect and we are having a very great time staying at the hotel. In conclusion, we are very satisfied with the accommodation experience at Sofitel Guangzhou Sunrich and this hotel is definitely worth coming

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Nicole C,
Bonjour and we would like to thank you for your positive review and your kind words.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Club Millésime. We are also thankful for your specific recognitions to Icy Chen, Club Millésime Manager and Jade Wu, Assistant Club Millésime. It is a great encouragement for both of them and also for the entire team.

We await the pleasure to welcome you back soon.